Working With Powerful People Course in Singapore
Working With Powerful People Course in Singapore
About This Course
Think about the following individuals. Donald Trump, Angela Merkel, Pope Francis, Barack Obama, Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, Justin Trudeau, Oprah Winfrey, Sheryl Sandberg, Richard Branson. They all have authority but do they have power? Which of them would you continue to follow if they were no longer in their positions?
Power and authority are not the same things. Power is earned. Authority is given. The people mentioned above have been given authority based on the position they hold. The most accurate measure of their power is if you choose to follow them once they are no longer in their positions of authority.
Every workplace has people who have authority and people who have power. Learning how to work effectively with powerful people can help you advance your career and achieve your professional goals.
Power comes in different forms so the first step is to find out what type the individuals you work with hold. Each power type has its own needs and so do you. The next step is to identify those needs in relation to your own and map out how to meet them.
The course gives participants the tools and techniques to identify the key powerful people in their organization and build strong relationships with them to create value on both sides. At the end of the course, they’ll be able to put the different strategies and techniques taught into action to achieve the benefits listed below.
This Working With Powerful People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working With Powerful People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working With Powerful People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working With Powerful People workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working With Powerful People course
- Gain a sense of control.
- Build effective work relationships.
- Reduce or minimize conflict.
- Communicate confidently and assertively.
- Work smarter instead of harder.
- Develop your people skills.
- Build your own power.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Working With Powerful People course
- Use the tools and techniques of Project Management stakeholder relationship management to identify the key powerful people in your work life.
- Recognize the characteristics of powerful people
- List the different forms of power and the advantages and disadvantages of
- Know how to recognize powerful people who may not fit the common description.
- List ways of working effectively with powerful people.
- Build strong and positive connections with powerful people.
- Understand why brown nose behavior is harmful to career advancement and how to avoid using it.
- Stay confident in the presence of powerful people.
- Understand how your personality influences your reaction to different types of powerful people.
- Understand how working closely with powerful power can grow your own power.
- Know how to apologize when you make a mistake.
- Show why it is important to manage upwards and laterally, and not just downwards.
Below is the list of course content of our Working With Powerful People training course
- What is the difference between power and authority?
- Different types of power in the workplace.
- Benefits of working with powerful people.
- Challenges of working with powerful people.
- How to identify different types of powerful people in your organization.
- Effective strategies for working with powerful people.
- How to network with powerful people.
- Effective ways of using flattery.
- Building strong and positive connections with powerful people
- Difference between compliments and brown nosing.
- How to apologize or fix a broken relationship with a powerful person.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working With Powerful People course
Working With Powerful People Learner’s Guide
Working With Powerful People Key Takeaways Notes
Working With Powerful People Essentials Ebook
Working With Powerful People Course Handouts
Working With Powerful People 30-Day Action Plan
Working With Powerful People MindMaps Pack
Working With Powerful People PPT Slides Used During Course
Working With Powerful People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working With Powerful People E-Learning Course
Working With Powerful People Online Video Course
Working With Powerful People Essentials Audiobook
Working With Powerful People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working With Powerful People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working With Powerful People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working With Powerful People training course
Contact us for the latest Working With Powerful People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working With Powerful People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.