Technical Writing Course in Singapore
“Singapore’s Best Technical Writing Course. Over 500 Students Has Attended Our Technical Writing Workshop so Far!”
This Technical Writing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Technical Writing.
Any Job Scope That Requires Technical Writing
The ideal group size for this Technical Writing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Technical Writing workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualise this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days,half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course objectives of our Technical Writing course
- Develop an understanding of what technical writing is
- State the 5 most essential skills of a technical writer
- Identify how technical writing can improve a business environment
- Identify your audience through audience analysis
- Recognise the importance of technical writing in terms of training manuals
- Manage the influence of your own technical writing
- Compare the improvement made after the consumption of technical writing
- Communicate throughout the industry to ensure the writing is as varied as possible
- Write useful technical papers, manuals, and white papers.
- Assess your readers and produce documents to meet their requirements.
- Build active sentences and sections that describe information.
- Employ diagrams, tables, charts, and other graphical instruments effectively.
- Create informational content that your readers will appreciate and use.
- Organise ideas with the Front Loading Planner form.
- Reduce costly rewrites in later stages.
- Comply with the ten standards of design.
- Create a draft of the actual document.
- Use the Four-Box Organizer form to prototype smaller papers or structure larger prototypes quickly.
- Transform complex concepts into sentences and paragraphs.
- Compose a working text.
- Evolve prototypes into an actual document.
- Ensure the quality of the nearly finished product.
- Check accuracy of information.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Below is the list of course content of our Technical Writing training course
- What is technical writing?
- Explain who is a technical writer?
- Explain what do technical writer do?
- The benefits of technical writing
- Top 10 myth about technical writing.
- Various types of Technical Writing Documents
- What is included within the genre of technical writing?
- Using technical writing to improve business knowledge
- Consuming technical writing in order to create more
- Practising technical writing
- Descriptions versus Instructions
- Deciding what counts as good technical content
- Identifying things in the media to write about
- The Three “Knows” of Technical Writing
- Characteristics of Technical Writing.
- Measures of Excellence in Technical Documents.
- The Content Approach.
- Acquiring the Three Types of Knowledge.
- Understanding Audience and Purpose.
- Collaborative Technical Writing.
- Writing for Multiple Audiences.
- Academic vs Workplace Research.
- Conducting Secondary Research.
- Primary Research.
- Focus on Process.
- Laboratory Report.
- Feasibility, recommendation, and evaluation reports.
- Checklist for the technical report.
- Style of Technical Writing.
- Audience analysis.
- Planning techniques.
- Layout and structure.
- Signposting to support your reader.
- Methods for presenting complex concepts and ideas clearly and simply.
- Presenting numbers, charts and graphics.
- Highlighting benefits.
- Appropriate use of jargon.
- Advance technical writing techniques
- Editing and improving readability
- The career path of a technical writer
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Technical Writing course in Singapore
Technical Writing Learner’s Guide
Technical Writing Key Takeaways Notes
Technical Writing Essentials Ebook
Technical Writing Course Handouts
Technical Writing 30-Day Action Plan
Technical Writing MindMaps Pack
Technical Writing PPT Slides
Technical Writing Memory Flashcards
Technical Writing E-Learning Course
Technical Writing Online Video Course
Technical Writing Essentials Audiobook
Technical Writing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a technical writing course certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Technical Writing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Technical Writing training course.
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.