Being Assertive Course in Singapore
Being Assertive Course in Singapore
Being assertive is a centre communication ability. Being confident implies that you communicate successfully and support your perspective while regarding the rights and opinions of others. Being self-assured help support your confidence and gain others’ regard.
Figuring out how to be powerful requires some time investment and practice. determining individuals encounter less anxious thoughts, even when under stress. They respond to positive and negative feelings without getting to be forceful or turning to a lack of involvement.
Strategies of positive can fluctuate broadly.
Manuel Smith, in his 1975 book “When I Say No, I Feel Guilty”, offered a portion of some useful practices. He stated; One of the most important aspects of being verbally assertive is to be persistent and to keep saying what you want over and over again without getting angry, irritated, or loud.
A few research examines that being assertive work as a useful tool in the inhibition of alcohol-use disorders Psychological experiences in common including assertiveness and social skills have remained posted as interference for a variety of dysfunctions with some practical help.
The practice of being assertive gives people the abilities and learning to empower them to impart all and utilizing confident and assertive behaviour techniques.
The course furnishes members with the chance to work on their own and work circumstances, where they need to be increasingly energetic. Individuals leave the preparation furnished with some powerful, rehearsed methodologies for accomplishing an increasingly fruitful result. Like
Correspondence Dynamics, nonverbal communication, listening skills, presumptions, having an effect, changing your impact, clear communication, confident and aggressive – the range, defining limits and expectations, standing up, turning assertiveness up and down, confident language, a nice no, pushing back and the aspire toolkit.
This Being Assertive workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Being Assertive.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Being Assertive course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Being Assertive workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Being Assertive course
- Increase fearlessness and confidence
- Comprehend and perceive your emotions
- Gain regard from others.
- Enhance correspondence skills.
- Make win-win circumstances.
- Enhance your basic leadership aptitudes.
- Helps to make legit connections.
- Enable to acquire work fulfilment.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Being Assertive course
- Equip individuals with abilities and knowledge.
- Enable them to communicate more assuredly and efficiently.
- Understands the dynamics of communication and personal impact.
- Enables individual to turn up or down several characteristics to accomplish a purpose.
- Execute to Identified the foremost sections of behaviour.
- Prepare people for the benefits and difficulties and how to counter them.
- Use of a wide variety of assertiveness methods to support them to mature more outspoken.
- Develop a performance plan to empower them.
- Comprehend the use of assertive communication.
- Encourage concentration on the purpose to change the impression.
- Provide the opportunity to mould on the assertive skills.
- Master feelings of anxiety and learn the significance of expression and body style to assertiveness.
- Supports to negotiate with the objection, dispute, violence, and hatred efficiently and positively
Below is the list of course content of our Being Assertive training course
- What is Assertiveness?
- Write down some assertive skills?
- What are the characteristics of being assertive?
- What are the benefits of being assertive?
- Explain assertiveness techniques for communication?
- Write down the importance of assertiveness.
- How being assertive is helpful in daily life?
- Is it good or bad being an assertive person?
- How individuals can develop assertiveness
- Give some examples of different types of assertive behaviour
- Differentiate between Being Assertive and Being Aggressive.
- Why Some People Can’t Say “No”?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Being Assertive course
Being Assertive Learner’s Guide
Being Assertive Key Takeaways Notes
Being Assertive Essentials Ebook
Being Assertive Course Handouts
Being Assertive 30-Day Action Plan
Being Assertive MindMaps Pack
Being Assertive PPT Slides Used During Course
Being Assertive Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Being Assertive E-Learning Course
Being Assertive Online Video Course
Being Assertive Essentials Audiobook
Being Assertive Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Being Assertive training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Being Assertive training course.
Contact us for the latest Being Assertive course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Being Assertive course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.