Below is the list of course content of our Creative Thinking Skills course
Creative Thinking Course- Part 1: Course Overview
Creative Thinking Course- Part 2: What Is Creativity and Innovation?
· Creativity and Innovation: A Breakdown
· Know Your Creative Potential
Creative Thinking Course- Part 3: Individual Creativity
· Know Yourself
· Boost Your Creative Juices
Creative Thinking Course- Part 4: Get Creative
Creative Thinking Course- Part 5: Developing the Right Environment for Creativity
· What Does a Creative Environment Look Like?
· Build Your Creative Environment
Creative Thinking Course- Part 6: Creativity and Innovation in Business
· The Function of Creativity and Innovation in Business
· The Birth of the Four Seasons: A Case Study
Creative Thinking Course- Part 7: Where Does Creativity Fit Into the Problem-Solving Process?
· Problem-Solving Models
· Phase One
· Phase Two
· Phase Three
Creative Thinking Course- Part 8: Defining the Problem
· Problem Identification
· Eight Essentials to Defining a Problem
· Tie It All Together
· Using the Power of Eight
Creative Thinking Course- Part 9: Creative Techniques
· Creative Thinking Technique 1: The RAP Model
· Creative Thinking Technique 2: The Shoe Swap Technique
· Creative Thinking Technique 3: Walk A Mile
· Creative Thinking Technique 4: Using Mind Mapping
· Creative Thinking Technique 5: Map It Out!
· Creative Thinking Technique 6: Metaphors and Analogies
· Creative Thinking Technique 7: Make a Metaphor
· Creative Thinking Technique 8: Situation/Solution Reversal
· Creative Thinking Technique 9: Reverse It to Solve It
· Creative Thinking Technique 10: Bring on the Toys!
· Creative Thinking Technique 11: Draw It Out!
Creative Thinking Course- Part 10: Encouraging Creativity In A Team
· Plan It Out!
· Act It Out!
· The Stepladder Technique
· The Slip Writing Technique
Creative Thinking Course- Part 11: Putting It All Together
· About Nancy Clue and the Case of the Software Upgrade
· Create Ideas and Choose Your Solution
· Recommended Reading List
· Post-Course Assessment
· Pre- and Post-Assessment Answer Keys
· Personal Action Plan