Stress Management Workshop Singapore
Stress Management Classes Singapore.
Stress Management Course in Singapore
Stress can be defined as emotional strain or state of mental tension as a result of demanding or adverse circumstances. Stress management is taking charge of your emotions, schedule, environment, thoughts, and how you deal with your problems.
Stress management includes a wide range of psychotherapies and techniques that are aimed at controlling one’s personal levels of chronic stress, with the aim of improving everyday functioning. You should note that stress produces various mental and physical symptoms that vary according to one’s situational factors. Although life throws curveballs that can become difficult to handle, stress management offers a lot of ways to maintain overall well-being and manage anxiety.
When you pursue a stress management course, you can apply different coping strategies in real-life scenarios and also implement techniques that can help you cope with stress. A good program will incorporate exercises that can reduce stress. This is because there is a relationship between exercise and the brain. When you complete the course, you should come up with your program that can help you identify stress factors that affect your life. The techniques you learn can make a real difference in your life and lead to a more productive and less stressful schedule.
Some of the information that will be covered in this stress management workshop:
- Introduction to stress awareness and the fight or flight response mechanism
- The costs and impact of stress on the organization and why it is important to tackle it
- How to recognise the symptoms and signs of stress and their long-term effects
- Review the current stress management strategies
- Your legal obligations as an employer to manage work-related stress
- How to become aware of the stressors and your physical and emotional reactions
- Responding to stressful application by using different effective techniques
- Maintaining the right level of stress
- Recognising things you can change
- How to adapt positive attitude
This Stress Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Stress Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Stress Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Stress Management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 3 days, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Stress Management course
Stress Management Course Benefits – Part 1
- Increase your overall productivity.
- Live a happier life.
- Reduce stress-related expenses.
Stress Management Course Benefits – Part 2
- Think creatively.
- Deal with self-critical comments.
- Improve your health.
- Understand how stress can impair your well-being and performance at work.
Stress Management Course Benefits – Part 3
- Know the difference between toxic and healthy stress, and how you can leverage healthy success to achieve success.
- Learn the benefits of mindfulness and how it can help you build resilience to stress, team spirit at work, and innovation.
- Know the research-based strategies for cultivating mindfulness within the organisation.
Stress Management Course Benefits – Part 4
- Understand the common models and theories of stress.
- Learn how to evaluate your stress levels and deal with it positively.
- Identify the symptoms and sources of various types of stress.
Stress Management Course Benefits – Part 5
- Know how to apply different stress management strategies that can help you to overcome stress.
- Comprehend the effects of stress that is improperly managed on an individual, family, and its impact on productivity.
- Design solutions to one’s response patterns to stress that make it more compatible with your personal goals.
- Acquire the critical skills of a good manager of stress and come up with an action plan that addresses stress issues at the work place.
- Recognise the issues involved in managing stress at the workplace.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Stress Management course
Stress Management Course Objectives – Part 2
- Define stress.
- Define eustress.
Stress Management Course Objectives – Part 3
- Recognise the most suitable strategy to a stressful situation, Alter, Avoid, or Accept.
- Explain what lifestyle elements one can change to overcome stress.
Stress Management Course Objectives – Part 4
- Exercise routines to conquer stress.
- Apply environmental and physical relaxation methods.
Stress Management Course Objectives – Part 5
- Learn to better cope with significant events.
- Apply a stress log to recognise stressors and build a plan to reduce or eliminate stress completely.
Below is the list of course content of our Stress Management training course
Stress Management Course – Part 1 : Understanding Stress
- Define Stress
- Define Eustress
- Explain The Triple “A” Approach
Stress Management Course – Part 2: Creating A Stress-Free Lifestyle
- Stress Free Diet
- Stress & Exercising
- The Relationship Between Stress & Sleep
Stress Management Course – Part 3: Altering The Situation
- The First A of The Triple A Approach
- Altering: Identifying The Appropriate Situations
- Altering; Creating Effective Actions
Stress Management Course – Part 4: Avoiding The Situation The Correct Way
- The Second A of The Triple A Approach
- Avoiding: Identifying The Appropriate Situations
- Avoiding: Creating Effective Actions
Stress Management Course – Part 5: Accepting The Situation
- The Third A of The Triple A Approach
- Accepting: Identifying The Appropriate Situations
- Accepting: Creating Effective Actions
Stress Management Course – Part 6: Using Routines To Reduce Stress
- Planning Meals
- Organising Chores
- Using a To-Do List
Stress Management Course – Part 7: Environmental Relaxation Methods
- Find a Sanctuary
- Using Music
- Trying To See The Humor
Stress Management Course – Part 8: Physical Relaxation Methods
- Soothing Stretches
- Deep Breathing Exercises
- Tensing & Relaxing
- Meditation Effectively
Stress Management Course – Part 9: Coping With Major Stressful Events
- Establishing a Support System
- Creating a Plan
- Knowing When to Seek Help
Stress Management Course – Part 10: Challenging Yourself To Change
- Creating Your Stress Log
- Recoding Events
- Identifying Stressors & Creating Your Plan
- Creating New Habits
- Reviewing & Evaluating
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Stress Management course
Stress Management Learner’s Guide
Stress Management Key Takeaways Notes
Stress Management Essentials Ebook
Stress Management Course Handouts
Stress Management 30-Day Action Plan
Stress Management MindMaps Pack
Stress Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Stress Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Stress Management E-Learning Course
Stress Management Online Video Course
Stress Management Essentials Audiobook
Stress Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 2 pricing options available for this Stress Management training Classes. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Stress Management training course.
Contact us for the latest Stress Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.