Train The Trainer Program/Course/ Workshop Qualification in Singapore
Train The Trainer Course in Singapore
Train the Trainer is a teaching approach applied for trainers-to-be. Basically, the participants, the future trainers, are taught and trained about the subjects so that they can train others, too. This is also applicable to professionals who want to hone their skills further. This model is often common in training sessions in the workplace.
This Train The Trainer workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Train The Trainer.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Train The Trainer course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Train The Trainer workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Train The Trainer course
- Acquire knowledge to develop effective coaching programs for individuals and organizations
- Incorporate training of employees to improve leadership skills.
- Acquire knowledge and skills needed to convey information in a compelling manner to employees, managers and customers.
- Learn how to effectively train in today’s business environment.
- Acquire knowledge to develop training programs that lead to better employee outcomes.
- Gain strategies and techniques for delivering high-quality workplace training.
- Apply training skills in the workplace to develop talented corporate trainers.
- Incorporate the qualities and skills of trainers to enhance public speaking and presentation skills of participants during corporate trainings.
- Apply knowledge gained on development of training the trainers program to improve the design of training.
- Apply the knowledge acquired on the learning styles of adults to develop appropriate adult learning methodologies in trainings.
- Incorporate effective training skills in trainings to enhanced audience engagement.
- Use the skills acquired to develop effective participant assessments and evaluation of program.
- Gain soft skills important for planning, coordinating and conducting a corporate training.
- Apply the knowledge acquired on training to improve training and development of employees.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Train The Trainer course
- Understand the concept of train the trainer within the corporate organizations.
- Appreciate the significance of training the trainer to staff and organizations.
- Understand the structure and framework of training the trainers at the workplace.
- Know the characteristics and qualities of an exceptional trainer.
- Understand how the learning styles of adults differ from those of children toward developing approaches of training the trainers.
- Understand the different behavioural styles of trainees and adapt training as necessary in order to meet the set training objectives.
- Know what a well designed program for training the trainer looks like and replicate that knowledge in development of training programs.
- Understand the importance of conducting a training needs analysis for a prospective training program for corporate organizations.
- Understand the multiple methods of enlivening lecture-base programs for training of trainers.
- Know the strategies for handling challenging environments and disruptive participants in trainings.
- Learn how to choose seating arrangements for effective hands-on learning during training.
- Learn how to present information in a clear, concise and engaging manner to participants.
Below is the list of course content of our Train The Trainer training course
- What is the meaning of training the trainer within the corporate organizations?
- Why do corporate organizations train the trainers and what is the impact does the training of trainers have on staff and organizations?
- What is the structure and framework of training the trainers at the workplace?
- What are the characteristics and qualities of an exceptional trainer?
- How do the learning styles of adults differ from those of children? How can organizations use the knowledge on learning styles to train different audiences?
- What are the different behavioural styles exhibited by trainees during training and how can trainers adapt training as necessary in order to meet the set training objectives?
- What are examples of well designed programs for training the trainer?
- What is the significance of conducting a training needs analysis for a prospective training program for corporate organizations?
- What are the multiple methods of enlivening lecture-base programs for training of trainers?
- Which strategies can trainers apply to effectively handle challenging environments and disruptive participants in trainings?
- How do trainers choose seating arrangements for effective hands-on learning during training?
- How can trainers present information in a clear, concise and engaging manner to participants?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Train The Trainer course
Train The Trainer Learner’s Guide
Train The Trainer Key Takeaways Notes
Train The Trainer Essentials Ebook
Train The Trainer Course Handouts
Train The Trainer 30-Day Action Plan
Train The Trainer MindMaps Pack
Train The Trainer PPT Slides Used During Course
Train The Trainer Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Train The Trainer E-Learning Course
Train The Trainer Online Video Course
Train The Trainer Essentials Audiobook
Train The Trainer Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Train The Trainer training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Train The Trainer training course.
Contact us for the latest Train The Trainer course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Train The Trainer course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.