Working With Lazy People Course in Singapore
Working With Lazy People Course in Singapore
About This Course
No work environment is free of lazy coworkers. Every office has its own and they come in different types. There are those who disappear at odd times without explanation. Those who over delegate, take extended lunch breaks or play the victim and many more.
Lazy people have a direct and indirect impact on their coworkers. If their actions and behavior do not have a direct impact on your work, avoid them. Do your best to ignore them despite how annoyed or frustrated you are with them. If their laziness has a direct effect on your work life, you must address it promptly.
Taking their responsibilities of lazy coworkers and adding them to yours is the wrong to resolve your issues. Not only is this unfair to you, but it is also unsustainable. You will end up paying the price physically, mentally and even emotionally. You can offer to help but you must know when and how to do it. This avoids you playing the role of an enabler and keeps them accountable.
This course shows participants how to work effectively with lazy people without taking on their responsibilities. You’ll learn how to identify what type of lazy coworker or coworkers you have and how you can motivate them to get their work done. At the end of the course, they’ll be able to put the different strategies and techniques into action to achieve the benefits listed below.
This Working With Lazy People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working With Lazy People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working With Lazy People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working With Lazy People workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working With Lazy People course
- Reduce frustration and stress at work.
- Communicate effectively and assertively.
- Boost your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Achieve professional and personal goals.
- Stop doing other people’s work
- Hold coworkers accountable for their responsibilities.
- Offer the right kind of assistance.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Working With Lazy People course
- Identify different types of lazy people.
- Know what motivates different types of lazy people.
- Understand the importance of not avoiding the actions of lazy people who affect you directly.
- Use different motivation techniques to get lazy people to get their work done.
- Figure out if you are the enabler in the situation or who is and what to do about it.
- How to start a conversation with different types of lazy people.
- The right and wrong way to react to lazy coworkers.
- Develop key listening skills to encourage communication
- Gather facts to avoid incorrect judgments
- Know when to raise your concerns to upper or senior management.
- Use clear documentation to either assist your coworker or to sound the alarm.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
Below is the list of course content of our Working With Lazy People training course
- Effects of lazy people on their coworkers and the organization as a whole.
- How to identify different kinds of lazy people in the work environment.
- What are the types of challenges different types of lazy people bring to the work environment?
- What is the role of motivation when working with different kinds of lazy people.
- How to use different influence strategies to get lazy coworkers to pull their own weight.
- How to stop playing the role of the enabler.
- Importance of keeping records and when, why and how to use them.
- How to maintain a good attitude and not take things personally.
- The right time to involve your manager.
- What to do when there is no change in behavior.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working With Lazy People course
Working With Lazy People Learner’s Guide
Working With Lazy People Key Takeaways Notes
Working With Lazy People Essentials Ebook
Working With Lazy People Course Handouts
Working With Lazy People 30-Day Action Plan
Working With Lazy People MindMaps Pack
Working With Lazy People PPT Slides Used During Course
Working With Lazy People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working With Lazy People E-Learning Course
Working With Lazy People Online Video Course
Working With Lazy People Essentials Audiobook
Working With Lazy People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working With Lazy People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working With Lazy People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working With Lazy People training course
Request for this Working With Lazy People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.