The Raci Matrix Course in Singapore
The Raci Matrix Course in Singapore
Projects are rarely simple undertakings. Complexity comes in many forms including the involvement of many teams & stakeholders, numerous moving parts, project timelines, budgets or other similar restraints.
Project managers are responsible for successfully guiding a project through initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling to closure within a specific time and budget. People are an essential element of a project’s success. When their tasks and roles are unclear, things can get messy quick.
A RACI chart is a simple arrangement of data used to assign roles and responsibilities for each task, milestone, or decision on a project. By clearly showing which ones are part of each project task and at which level, you can reduce or eliminate confusion and understand who is doing what.
RACI stands for Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed. Each letter represents a level of task responsibility assigned to a project’s stakeholders. Stakeholders listed as responsible must complete the task or objective or make the decision.
Those who are accountable must sign off or approve when the task, objective or decision is complete. Stakeholders that must be consulted need to give input before the work can be done and signed-off on. And those who are informed need to be kept “in the picture.”
A RACI chart comes in handy when the decision-making or approval process could hold up the progress of the project or when there’s conflict about task ownership or decision-making. It also comes in handy as an onboarding tool when turnover is experienced, and new members need to be caught up quickly on their role.
This course shows participants how a RACI matrix is used to define and document project roles and responsibilities and how doing so significantly improves their chances of project success.
This The Raci Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Raci Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Raci Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Raci Matrix workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Raci Matrix course
● Improve delegation skills.
● Boost teamwork and cooperation.
● Stronger cross-functional collaboration.
● Less duplication of effort/rework.
● Increased productivity.
● Better prioritize project resources.
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Raci Matrix course
● Explain what the RACI model is.
● Understand the benefits and challenges of using a RACI matrix.
● List the four RACI Codes and what each of them means.
● Get clarity and understanding of who is responsible for completing specific tasks.
● Know who is accountable for achieving specific project goals and objectives.
● Understand which project stakeholders should be consulted, when and on what items.
● Know how to inform stakeholders of key project actions and progress.
● Improve their delegation skills.
● Enhance accountability in their organizations.
● Strengthen the productivity and effectiveness of project meetings.
● Strengthen cross-functional collaboration.
● Design a successful organizational change.
● Clear any project confusion.
Below is the list of course content of our The Raci Matrix training programme course
● Introduction to the RACI Matrix.
● Challenges and benefits of creating and used a RACI matrix.
● What are the four RACI Codes?
● Creating a RACI matrix.
● How to identify the person/team who is responsible and what they are responsible for on a project
● How to determine the person/team who is accountable and what they are responsible for on a project
● How to identify the person/team who should be consulted and when on a project.
● How to identify the person/team who needs to be informed about a task or decision.
● RACI matrix best practices.
● Common mistakes to avoid when creating a RACI matrix.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Raci Matrix course
The Raci Matrix Learner’s Guide
The Raci Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
The Raci Matrix Essentials Ebook
The Raci Matrix Course Handouts
The Raci Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
The Raci Matrix MindMaps Pack
The Raci Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
The Raci Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Raci Matrix E-Learning Course
The Raci Matrix Online Video Course
The Raci Matrix Essentials Audiobook
The Raci Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Raci Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Raci Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Raci Matrix training course
Contact us for the latest The Raci Matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Raci Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.