Returning From Vacation Course in Singapore
Returning From Vacation Course in Singapore
About This Course
Having a really enjoyable vacation is both blessing and bane. For one, although you had a great time away, you could be faced with a wave of panic and sadness after it is over and your regular working life returns. While these feelings are normal and sometimes unavoidable, it is possible to minimize them and the key is careful planning before leaving and after returning from vacation.
Vacations serve to invigorate and refresh you after being cooped too long at work. However, instead of giving you energy and renewed vigor to face the work days, it often does the opposite. To keep your vacation zest at work, this course will provide tips and techniques for a smooth transition. It will also detail the tasks you have to do before leaving so that you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest with no holds barred.
This Returning From Vacation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Returning From Vacation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Returning From Vacation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Returning From Vacation workshop is 2 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Returning From Vacation course
- Motivates the participant to look forward to returning to work after an enjoyable vacation
- Avoids feelings of resentment towards work and regret for a finished vacation time
- Helps the participant get into the right mindset before returning to work
- Helps the participant to navigate smoothly back to the busy work life
- Encourages the participant to work harder for another well-deserved personal vacation
- Reduces stress and feelings of being overwhelmed from unfinished tasks through useful tips and lists
Below is the list of course objectives of our Returning From Vacation course
- Explain why it is difficult to return to work after vacation
- State the importance of taking a vacation from work
- Identify the consequences of succumbing to vacation hangovers
- Select the right time for a personal vacation
- Make a list of tasks to accomplish before leaving for a vacation
- Learn techniques in checking e-mails and preparing oneself physically and mentally before going back to work
- Set an average amount of tasks to be accomplished at work, starting from the previously made list
- Avoid overwhelming oneself with too many important work matters in a day
- Engage oneself with the boss and co-workers to catch up and inform them with current tasks
- Maintain a focused and clearheaded mind
- Learn to reminisce the memories with happiness
- Search for prospective destinations for the next vacation
- Recall a personal experience after a vacation and how it was overcome
Below is the list of course content of our Returning From Vacation training course
- Vacation hangover and the reasons why it’s difficult to get over them
- What is the purpose of taking a vacation in the first place?
- The consequences of vacation hangover if you don’t do anything about it
- Choosing the right time for taking a vacation
- Plan proactively: Making a list of tasks to do before leaving for vacation
- Returning home a day early and checking your e-mails before going back to work
- Gradually ease yourself to your busy work life
- Catch up with co-workers and business matters
- Stay focused and don’t get distracted
- Look back to your fun times with happiness
- Plan your next vacation to have something to look forward to
- Activity: Have you experienced post-vacation blues? How did you get over it? Share with a group or partner.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Returning From Vacation course
Returning From Vacation Learner’s Guide
Returning From Vacation Key Takeaways Notes
Returning From Vacation Essentials Ebook
Returning From Vacation Course Handouts
Returning From Vacation 30-Day Action Plan
Returning From Vacation MindMaps Pack
Returning From Vacation PPT Slides Used During Course
Returning From Vacation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Returning From Vacation E-Learning Course
Returning From Vacation Online Video Course
Returning From Vacation Essentials Audiobook
Returning From Vacation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Returning From Vacation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Returning From Vacation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Returning From Vacation training course
Contact us for the latest Returning From Vacation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Returning From Vacation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.