Working For A Small Business Course in Singapore
Working For A Small Business Course in Singapore
About This Course
When it’s time to find your first job or move on from an existing one, how important is the size of the company? Do you only look at large companies? Or do you also include small (those with fewer than 50 workers) companies in your search?
When you’re starting your professional career journey, deciding whether to work for a small business or a large one is one of the most important decisions you have to make. It shapes your professional identity, by strengthening or weakening different traits.
The advantages of working for a small business are often overlooked. Small companies are more flexible and are designed around simple organization structures. Employees have more access to experienced managers and get a front row seat to various aspects of how the business runs. This arrangement helps employees gain exposure quicker.
Unless your name is on the building in a large organization, you’re a small fish in a large pond. You have to make a lot of noise to be seen and to advance. The opposite is true in a small company. Lower employee numbers mean your value and what you offer is more visible so the opportunity to advance can happen quicker. This is a double-edged sword as any mistakes you make are also more visible.
This course describes the benefits of working for a small company and how to handle the challenges they present. At the end of the course, they’ll be able to put the different strategies and techniques taught into action to achieve the benefits listed below.
This Working For A Small Business workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Working For A Small Business.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Working For A Small Business course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Working For A Small Business workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Working For A Small Business course
- Improve career related-decision making
- Find your dream job.
- Improve your negotiating skills.
- Boost your confidence
- Thrive in a small business environment.
- Achieve professional and personal goals.
Below is the list of our Working For A Small Business objectives
- Identify the different types of small businesses.
- Understand the benefits of working for a small business.
- Understand the challenges of working for a small business.
- Recognize when working for a small business is better for your career than working for a large business.
- Explain how starting your professional career working for a small business can impact your future career.
- Create a plan for achieving success working for a small business.
- List what you can negotiate besides salary?
- Understand how to negotiate non-salary compensation.
- Understand why people working for a small business are much more likely than big-company employees to experience greater job satisfaction.
- Compare the pros and cons of different small businesses.
- Identify which small company offers you the best opportunities.
- Build strong professional networks.
Below is the list of our Working For A Small Business training programme content
- Definition of a small business.
- Different types of small businesses.
- Advantages of working for small business.
- Disadvantages of working for small business.
- When is a smaller business is better for your career?
- When is a large business is better for your career?
- How to get a job in the right small company.
- What you can negotiate besides salary and other financial compensation.
- How to find success working for a small company.
- Common mistakes to avoid when working in a small company.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Working For A Small Business course
Working For A Small Business Learner’s Guide
Working For A Small Business Key Takeaways Notes
Working For A Small Business Essentials Ebook
Working For A Small Business Course Handouts
Working For A Small Business 30-Day Action Plan
Working For A Small Business MindMaps Pack
Working For A Small Business PPT Slides Used During Course
Working For A Small Business Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Working For A Small Business E-Learning Course
Working For A Small Business Online Video Course
Working For A Small Business Essentials Audiobook
Working For A Small Business Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Working For A Small Business training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Working For A Small Business training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Working For A Small Business training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Working For A Small Business course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Working For A Small Business course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.