Value-Based Management Course in Singapore
Value-Based Management Course in Singapore
How would you know if a company is successful? While most would answer high profits, it might not always be the only factor. In this article, we will focus on Value-Based management, what it encompasses and how it could contribute to the overall success and resiliency of a business in the long run.
This Value-Based Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Value-Based Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Value-Based Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Value-Based Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Value-Based Management course
- Improves the company’s recognition and goodwill
- Improves the productivity and sales level
- Enhances the financial performance of organizations
- Improves the customer loyalty of organizations
- Promotes the operational cost savings of company
- Reduces staff turnover and redundancy
- Focuses on organizational growth
Below is the list of course objectives of our Value-Based Management course
- Understand the concept of corporate ethical development
- Understand the different responsibilities of organizations relevant to ethical development
- Why ethical and philanthropic responsibilities are difficult to be adopted?
- Discuss the benefits of ethical business practices in the modern day society
- How ethical business practices lead to competitive advantage in organizations?
- Linkage of ethical business practices and positive media attention
- Identify new business opportunities
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Value-Based Management training course
- What is corporate ethical development?
- What are the different responsibilities of organizations?
- What are the benefits of it in the modern day?
- Success stories of successful organizations adopting ethical practices
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Value-Based Management course
Value-Based Management Learner’s Guide
Value-Based Management Key Takeaways Notes
Value-Based Management Essentials Ebook
Value-Based Management Course Handouts
Value-Based Management 30-Day Action Plan
Value-Based Management MindMaps Pack
Value-Based Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Value-Based Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Value-Based Management E-Learning Course
Value-Based Management Online Video Course
Value-Based Management Essentials Audiobook
Value-Based Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Value-Based Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Value-Based Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Value-Based Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Value-Based Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Value-Based Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.