Using The Tows Matrix Course in Singapore
Using The Tows Matrix Course in Singapore
The TOWS (Threats, Opportunities, Weaknesses, Strengths) matrix is a variant of the interchanged SWOT analysis. The difference between the two matrixes is that TOWS focuses to work at the external conditions and SWOT, the internal conditions. Find out in this article how you and your company would benefit by using TOWS in the workplace.
This Using The Tows Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Using The Tows Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Using The Tows Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Using The Tows Matrix workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Using The Tows Matrix course
- Easy to understand and a simple technique to apply in any business
- Can help gain a better understanding of the key issues in a business and the strengths that can be used to overcome them
- Can identify potential opportunities to be exploited
- The weaknesses can be addresses, possibly through the strengths or by developing new strengths
- Helps the organization in developing a strategic plan by analyzing the key areas
Below is the list of course objectives of our Using The Tows Matrix course
- Understand the term ‘TOWS Analysis’
- Determine the benefits of TOWS analysis for organizations
- Devise techniques of applying TOWS analysis in organizations
- Devise ways of potential opportunities to be exploited
- Understand the different types of TOWS analysis
- Adopt the best practices of the organization
Below is the list of course content of our Using The Tows Matrix training course
- What is meant by TOWS analysis?
- How to practically implement the TOWS analysis?
- What are the benefits of it?
- How the company manages the hurdles of organization?
- What is the future of TOWS Analysis?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Using The Tows Matrix course
Using The Tows Matrix Learner’s Guide
Using The Tows Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
Using The Tows Matrix Essentials Ebook
Using The Tows Matrix Course Handouts
Using The Tows Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
Using The Tows Matrix MindMaps Pack
Using The Tows Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
Using The Tows Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Using The Tows Matrix E-Learning Course
Using The Tows Matrix Online Video Course
Using The Tows Matrix Essentials Audiobook
Using The Tows Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Using The Tows Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Using The Tows Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Using The Tows Matrix training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Using The Tows Matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Using The Tows Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.