Using Focus Groups Course in Singapore
Using Focus Groups Course in Singapore
Have you ever watched a TV advertisement for a beauty product where a group of women is sitting on a couch, discussing and comparing their experiences with products (of the same kind) they used? This campaign might seem like just a casual conversation, but is actually an example of using a marketing research tool called Focus groups.
This Using Focus Groups workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Using Focus Groups.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Using Focus Groups course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Using Focus Groups workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Using Focus Groups course
- Enable organizations to seek clarifications on issues
- Can provide detailed information about perceptions and opinions
- Provides a wide range of information relevant to the topics
- Saves time and cost as compared to individual interviews
- Gives a competitive edge to companies
Below is the list of course objectives of our Using Focus Groups course
- Understand the concept of using focus groups
- Identify the characteristics of the focus groups
- Understand the benefits of understanding the model
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a detailed understanding of the issues of busienss
- Identify the most suitable marketing and production strategy for different regions
- Highlight the methodologies through which multinationals have a competitive advantage in the market
- Understand which difference has the greatest impact on strategy of a business
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Using Focus Groups training course
- What are focus groups?
- How can companies use the focus groups?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- How it benefits the companies in highly competitive industries?
- How it enhances the productivity of a business?
- How executives can draft best strategy for a company?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Using Focus Groups course
Using Focus Groups Learner’s Guide
Using Focus Groups Key Takeaways Notes
Using Focus Groups Essentials Ebook
Using Focus Groups Course Handouts
Using Focus Groups 30-Day Action Plan
Using Focus Groups MindMaps Pack
Using Focus Groups PPT Slides Used During Course
Using Focus Groups Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Using Focus Groups E-Learning Course
Using Focus Groups Online Video Course
Using Focus Groups Essentials Audiobook
Using Focus Groups Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Using Focus Groups training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Using Focus Groups training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Using Focus Groups training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Using Focus Groups course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Using Focus Groups course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.