Theory of Constraints (TOC) Training Course in Singapore
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Course in Singapore
The Theory of Constraints is a system used for identifying the most significant limiting factor (constraint) that blocks the way of accomplishing a goal and then regularly developing that constraint until it is no longer the limiting in nature. In manufacturing, the constraint is also known as a bottleneck.
The Theory of Constraints takes a highly scientific approach to improvement. It hypothesises that every complex system, including manufacturing processes, consists of many connected activities, one of which serves as a constraint upon the entire system (i.e. the “weakest link in the chain”).
The Theory of Constraints provides a robust set of methods for helping an organisation to achieve that goal, including:
- The Five Focusing Steps which is a methodology for identifying and eliminating constraints.
- Thinking Processes is a tool for analysing and resolving problems.
- Throughput Accounting is a method for measuring performance and guiding management decisions.
Dr Eliyahu Goldratt invented the Theory of Constraints (TOC), and presented it to a broad audience through his bestselling 1984 novel, “The Goal”. Since then, Theory of Constraints has continued to evolve and improve.
One of the appealing features of the Theory of Constraints is that it essentially prioritises improvement activities. The first priority is always the current constraint. In conditions where there is an urgent need to better, Theory of Constraints offers a highly focused methodology for creating fast improvement.
This Theory of Constraints (TOC) workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their knowledge and implement TOC within their organisation.
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this theory of constraints workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualise this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes lunch time talk.
2 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Increases the profit of the company
- Improves the system constraint
- Improves the capacity of the products
- Reduces the lead time
- Eliminates the bottle-necks
Below is the list of course objectives of our theory of constraints training course
- Display an understanding of Theory of Constraints central beliefs, paradigms and concepts.
- Strive to show the ability to apply these key ideas within a realistic scenario.
- Compare and differentiate the Theory of Constraints basics with traditional wisdom approaches.
- Understand the conceptual distinction between managing a ‘simple’ and a ‘complex’ system. Have the ability to utilise this understanding in a specific condition.
- Identify and understand the five-step focusing process. Be able to implement these steps in a realistic situation.
- Explain the relationship between a realistic goal, necessary conditions for goal achievement, and any prerequisites for those meeting the requirements. For a distinct scenario, apply these concepts in a meaningful way.
- Discuss system constraint(s), their relative significance, and different strategies for managing them.
- Describe the Theory of Constraints systemic or global metrics relevant to organisations residing in various industrial sectors.
- Distinguish between the “cost” and “throughput” world adjustments.
- Exhibit a fundamental understanding of TOC Thinking Processes.
- Name the three questions linked with the Change Sequence.
Below is the list of course benefits of our theory of constraints training programme content
- What is the theory of constraints?
- What are limiting factors for a company?
- How to implement the theory in practice?
- How it assists the companies in setting marketing strategies?
- Understand the theory of constraints
- Understand the technique to identify the constraint
- Analyze the benefits of the theory and its application in the practical scenario
- Highlight the importance of improving the capacity of the products
- Understand the enhance the chances of competitive advantage
- Determine the challenges faced by organization in different stages
- Adopt best practices of organizations
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Learner’s Guide
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Key Takeaways Notes
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Essentials Ebook
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Course Handouts
Theory of Constraints (TOC) 30-Day Action Plan
Theory of Constraints (TOC) MindMaps Pack
Theory of Constraints (TOC) PPT Slides Used During Course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Theory of Constraints (TOC) E-Learning Course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Online Video Course
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Essentials Audiobook
Theory of Constraints (TOC) Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this theory of constraints training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.