The Rater Model Course in Singapore
The Rater Model Course in Singapore
The Rater Model is..
In this The Rater Model course, participants will learn
This The Rater Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Rater Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Rater Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Rater Model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Rater Model course
- Helps translate the broad customer needs into definite and smaller attainable items
- Improves the brand reputation of business
- Enhances the customer-base and customer loyalty
- Provides a competitive edge to the business
- Increases productivity and sales of a company
- Enable organizations to identify the basic and distinguishing characteristics to be met
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Rater Model objectives
- Understand the backdrop of the Rater Model
- Appreciate the importance of customers satisfaction for the business
- Learn the effective method of enhancing the quality of products and services
- Learn the shortcomings of the products
- Comprehend the effect of customer satisfaction on the profitability of organizations
- Enhance the professionalism of the employees
- Shift the attention of businesses to customer satisfaction
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Rater Model training programme content
- What is the Rater Model?
- How it effects the profitability of organizations?
- Role of organizations in overcoming problems faced by customers
- Improve the reputation of the business
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Rater Model course
The Rater Model Learner’s Guide
The Rater Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Rater Model Essentials Ebook
The Rater Model Course Handouts
The Rater Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Rater Model MindMaps Pack
The Rater Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Rater Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Rater Model E-Learning Course
The Rater Model Online Video Course
The Rater Model Essentials Audiobook
The Rater Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Rater Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Rater Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Rater Model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Rater Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Rater Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.