The Pricing Strategy Matrix Course in Singapore
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Course in Singapore
The Pricing Strategy Matrix is..
In this The Pricing Strategy Matrix course, participants will learn
This The Pricing Strategy Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Pricing Strategy Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Pricing Strategy Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Pricing Strategy Matrix workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Pricing Strategy Matrix course
- Enable companies to calculate and analyze factors to arrive at the most suitable price
- Enable companies to compare the prices with benchmarks and the top notch businesses
- Enhance the opportunities for growth
- Enable companies to achieve economies of scale
- Provides a competitive edge to the business
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Pricing Strategy Matrix objectives
- Understand the concept of the pricing strategy matrix
- Define the salient features of pricing strategy tools
- Appreciate the importance of pricing for businesses
- Learn the effective method of enhancing the quality of products and services
- Learn the shortcomings of the pricing strategy
- Comprehend the effect of customer satisfaction on the profitability of organizations
- Enhance the professionalism of the employees
- Shift the attention of businesses to customer satisfaction
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Pricing Strategy Matrix training programme content
- What is the pricing strategy matrix?
- How to set most suitable price in the company?
- How it effects the profitability of organizations?
- Role of organizations in overcoming problems faced during setting prices
- Improves the reputation of the business
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Pricing Strategy Matrix course
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Learner’s Guide
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Essentials Ebook
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Course Handouts
The Pricing Strategy Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
The Pricing Strategy Matrix MindMaps Pack
The Pricing Strategy Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Pricing Strategy Matrix E-Learning Course
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Online Video Course
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Essentials Audiobook
The Pricing Strategy Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Pricing Strategy Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Pricing Strategy Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Pricing Strategy Matrix training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Pricing Strategy Matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Pricing Strategy Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.