The Planning Cycle Course in Singapore
The Planning Cycle Course in Singapore
Thousands of projects are carried out daily by organizations. While many of them are completed successfully, several unfortunately turn out to be a disaster while most end up in a grey area.
No doubt you’ve heard that famous saying that goes “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Poor planning is the most commonly reported mistake in project management. Failure to spend adequate time in this area often results in lack of business support, poor scope control, and resource allocation, missed deadlines and poor product quality.
Project managers who are great at what they do always create an overall project work plan before the start of any project. Plans help organize resources and activities efficiently and effectively to achieve goals. Planning involves detailing the project goals and objectives as well as creating a feasible schedule within which to execute planned actions sufficiently.
The Planning Cycle marries all aspects of planning into a unified process that makes sense. Using it maintains organizational focus, encourages diverse participation and empowers and motivates employees. Planning within this structure, helps project managers ensure their plans are fully considered, well focused, resilient, practical and cost-effective.
The planning cycle involves identifying the project timeline and tasks to be performed. Project managers will also estimate budgets, create financial plans, gather resources and anticipate risks and potential quality roadblocks. Once all aspects come together, it must be implemented and also tracked. Regular monitoring of the plan helps catch potential issues before they derail the project.
This course describes what the planning cycle is and the benefits and challenges of using it. Participants, at the end of the course, have the tools, skill, and knowledge to build quicker and more efficient planning cycles.
This The Planning Cycle workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Planning Cycle.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Planning Cycle course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Planning Cycle workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Planning Cycle course
● Helps focus attention on objectives and results.
● Develop teamwork.
● Improve productivity.
● Better anticipate problems and cope with change.
● Improve decision-making skills.
● Learn new skills.
● Increase career advancement opportunities.
● Add value to your organization.
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Planning Cycle course
● Know what the planning cycle is.
● Explain how the planning cycle works.
● Identify the different stages of the planning cycle
● Understand why the planning cycle is an essential part of running a project.
● Identify and resolve common mistakes made in the development of a planning cycle.
● Use the planning cycle to work out the time investment, costs, and specific resources required.
● Define project objectives or the planning cycle.
● Develop project premises for the planning cycle.
● Evaluate alternatives for the planning cycle.
● Implement tasks identified in the planning cycle.
● Determine how best to track and evaluate activities in the planning cycle.
● Create and implement an active planning cycle for a project.
Below is the list of course content of our The Planning Cycle training programme course
● Planning cycle in project management.
● Benefits and challenges of using a planning cycle.
● Stages in the planning cycle.
● Common mistakes made in the planning cycle.
● What are the different stages in the planning cycle?
● How to define project objectives.
● How to develop project premises.
● How to evaluate alternatives.
● How to identify resources.
● How to plan and implement tasks.
● Determining tracking and evaluation methods.
● Tools that help build a planning cycle.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Planning Cycle course
The Planning Cycle Learner’s Guide
The Planning Cycle Key Takeaways Notes
The Planning Cycle Essentials Ebook
The Planning Cycle Course Handouts
The Planning Cycle 30-Day Action Plan
The Planning Cycle MindMaps Pack
The Planning Cycle PPT Slides Used During Course
The Planning Cycle Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Planning Cycle E-Learning Course
The Planning Cycle Online Video Course
The Planning Cycle Essentials Audiobook
The Planning Cycle Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Planning Cycle training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Planning Cycle training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Planning Cycle training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Planning Cycle course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Planning Cycle course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.