The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Course in Singapore
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Course in Singapore
In order to maximize the full potential of each employee at work, managers must know how to discern talent, develop them, and nurture them. The nine-box grid helps recognize talented employees with leadership potentials. This will also help managers assign the right person for certain job positions and retain them.
This The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management course
- Indicate growth potential and evaluate an employee’s current and potential level of contribution to the organization
- Identify whether the employee is currently below, meeting or exceeding performance expectations
- Determine the employee’s current standing and where development may be needed
- Identify when coaching or a change in job or responsibilities may be needed
- Build a crucial pipeline of key talent across all departments, functions and locations
- Lower the risk of keeping the wrong people in the wrong roles
- Allow for easy assessment of leaders on two key dimensions – performance and potential
- Plot employee performance against potential and provide a catalyst for robust dialog among senior leaders
- Encourage multiple perspectives for a much more accurate assessment (team vs. single opinion)
- Create a shared sense of ownership for an organization’s talent pool
- Diagnose development needs and eases the transition to development planning
- Show you where your employees are right now and in which direction you think they have the potential to move
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management course
- Learn about the 9 box grid for talent management and apply it in the work environment
- Evaluate an employee’s current and potential level of contribution to the organization
- Evaluate an organization’s current talent and identifying potential leaders that can lead for the company
- Determine who will lead your organization effectively into the future
- Identify which key positions are at risk and identify the right people to be in these positions
- Develop pools of talent that are ready to be drawn from at any time for any reason
- Establish developmental opportunities that will drive benefits for the individual and for your organization
- Take a closer look at “who’s” on your bench and know the potential people that will lead in the future
- Include plans to improve performance or find a more suitable role for the employee
- Identify early those individuals who have the potential to take on senior or other critical roles in the future
- Plot an individual’s performance against their future potential and know their value in the company’s future
- Make decisions about what people are most valuable to the organizations future
Below is the list of course content of our The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management training course
- About the 9 box grid for talent management
Talent bench review
- Performance level is description of the levels of quality attainment within each criterion that are incrementally identified
- Ultimate potential level is the epitome or the pinnacleto show the capacity to become or develop into something in the future
- Readiness is the state of being fully prepared for something, willingness to do something and the quality of being immediate, quick, or prompt
- Ability is the possession of the qualities required to do something and theabilityto cope with a problem
- Commitment is a willingness to give your time and energy to something that you believe in, or a promise or firm decision to do something
- Motivationis the reason for people’s actions, desires, and needs; also one’s direction to behavior, or what causes a person to want to repeat a behavior
- Identify what objectives can your employees accomplish for the company and their team
- How do these employees accomplish these objectives and up to what extent will they exert effort
Extent to which the employee
- Deliver impressive business/functional results that can help with the overall performance of the company
- Demonstrate core competencieswhich are defining capabilities or advantages that distinguish an enterprise from its competitors
- Act in the spirit of the company’s values and never forget what the company wants and envisions for their team
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management course
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Learner’s Guide
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Key Takeaways Notes
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Essentials Ebook
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Course Handouts
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management 30-Day Action Plan
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management MindMaps Pack
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management PPT Slides Used During Course
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management E-Learning Course
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Online Video Course
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Essentials Audiobook
The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Nine-Box Grid For Talent Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.