The Moscow Method Course in Singapore
The Moscow Method Course in Singapore
All projects need clear priorities. Without them, things can quickly swirl out of control. The loudest voices in the room start dictating what gets done which may not always be to the benefit of the project or the organization.
Knowing how to prioritize work is one of the crucial keys to a successful project, better team engagement and productivity, and your role as a leader. The Moscow method provides a structure for defining and managing requirements and tasks in a project. In addition to ensuring that the most critical priorities are achieved, it helps ensure timely and efficient project delivery.
The Moscow Method was developed in 1994 by Dai Clegg. The word is an acronym made up of the first letters. The M refers to ‘Must haves,’ the S refers to ‘Should have,’ the C refers to ‘Could haves’ and the W refers to ‘Won’t have’ or ‘Would haves.’
A project’s must-haves are about the minimal requirements that the end result has to meet. Additional and much-desired requirements that have a high priority but are not essential for a working end product fall under should haves. Activities that can be worked on if there’s time left on the schedule are tagged as a could have. Skipping them will not harm the final result. Wishes that are often impossible to realize are identified are the won’t have or ‘would have. Working on them eats up valuable time, energy and effort.
The Moscow Method is best carried out as a brainstorming exercise with the project’s stakeholders. This results in functional, qualitative requirements and nothing gets left out.
This course describes what the Moscow method is and the benefits and challenges of using it to set priorities in project management. Participants, at the end of the course, have the tools, skill, and knowledge to effectively prioritize their project tasks and deliver their projects on time.
This The Moscow Method workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Moscow Method.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Moscow Method course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Moscow Method workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Moscow Method course
● Increased project success rate.
● Higher ROI on projects.
● Better quality of project requests.
● Boost project team commitment.
● Better project resources allocation.
● Improve in-project decision-making.
● Develop new skills
● Improve existing skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Moscow Method course
● Prioritize project tasks and activities effectively.
● Ensure projects deliver the most important features at the right time
● Respond to change quickly without compromising deadlines.
● Use the Moscow method to prioritize requirements effectively in a complex environment.
● Know how to prioritize when everything is tagged as a priority.
● Avoid common mistakes when prioritizing.
● Deliver strategic value to your organization.
● Improve the process of delivering projects.
● Effectively deal with overlapping project constraints.
● Accurately quantify different levels of priority.
● Better allocation of project resources.
● Boost project team commitment and productivity by clearly stating what is in and out of scope.
Below is the list of course content of our The Moscow Method training programme course
● How prioritization improves project success rates.
● What is the Moscow method?
● Benefits of using the Moscow method.
● Challenges of using the Moscow method
● How to identify must-have project requirements.
● How to identify should-have project requirements.
● How to identify could-have project requirements.
● How to identify won’t have or would have project requirements
● Common mistakes to avoid when carrying out the Moscow method analysis.
● Who should be involved in the Moscow method analysis?
● Tools the help in the Moscow method analysis.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Moscow Method course
The Moscow Method Learner’s Guide
The Moscow Method Key Takeaways Notes
The Moscow Method Essentials Ebook
The Moscow Method Course Handouts
The Moscow Method 30-Day Action Plan
The Moscow Method MindMaps Pack
The Moscow Method PPT Slides Used During Course
The Moscow Method Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Moscow Method E-Learning Course
The Moscow Method Online Video Course
The Moscow Method Essentials Audiobook
The Moscow Method Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Moscow Method training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Moscow Method training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Moscow Method training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Moscow Method course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Moscow Method course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.