The Hoshin Planning System Course in Singapore
The Hoshin Planning System Course in Singapore
If a business is growing fast, one of the challenges would be to direct all workers with varying resources towards one goal. Introduced by the Japanese during the 1960s, Hoshin Kanri is a planning process developed to help achieve a common goal without getting lost in the process. Read on to find out the 7 steps to the Hoshin Process.
This The Hoshin Planning System workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Hoshin Planning System.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Hoshin Planning System course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Hoshin Planning System workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Hoshin Planning System course
- Improves the organizations alignment
- Develops a sense of ownership and engagement among the employees
- Eases the decision making process
- Improves the consensus in the decision making regarding issues
- Enhances the solution orientation in the business
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Hoshin Planning System course
- Understand the concept of the Hoshin Planning System
- Understand the different responsibilities of organizations regarding the system
- Analyze the factors that enhances the financial performance of the organizations
- Discuss the benefits of Hoshin Planning System in organization
- Identify the techniques of innovation and continuous growth of the business
- Identify new business opportunities and avail them after analyzing
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Hoshin Planning System training course
- What is the Hoshin Planning System?
- What are the different benefits of the planning system?
- How to adopt the techniques of innovation and continuous growth applicable to the business?
- Success stories of successful organizations adopting Hoshin Planning System
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Hoshin Planning System course
The Hoshin Planning System Learner’s Guide
The Hoshin Planning System Key Takeaways Notes
The Hoshin Planning System Essentials Ebook
The Hoshin Planning System Course Handouts
The Hoshin Planning System 30-Day Action Plan
The Hoshin Planning System MindMaps Pack
The Hoshin Planning System PPT Slides Used During Course
The Hoshin Planning System Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Hoshin Planning System E-Learning Course
The Hoshin Planning System Online Video Course
The Hoshin Planning System Essentials Audiobook
The Hoshin Planning System Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Hoshin Planning System training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Hoshin Planning System training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Hoshin Planning System training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Hoshin Planning System course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Hoshin Planning System course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.