The Eprg Model Course in Singapore
The Eprg Model Course in Singapore
Every multinational firm has its take on how it decides to involve itself in international marketing orientations. The Perlmutters EPRG model is an organizational approach introduced to identify alternative management decisions. This article explores the different characteristics of this model, its pros and cons, and the reason behind each approach.
This The Eprg Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Eprg Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Eprg Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Eprg Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Eprg Model course
- Enable organizations to understand their competitors in the global market
- Enables businesses to adopt different marketing strategies for different regions
- Gives a competitive edge to companies
- Enables the management to compare markets from different perspectives
- Enables managers to adopt best suitable strategies
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Eprg Model course
- Understand the ERPG model
- Understand the benefits of understanding the model
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a detailed understanding of the competitors
- Identify the most suitable marketing and production strategy for different regions
- Highlight the methodologies through which multinationals have a competitive advantage in the market
- Understand which difference has the greatest impact on strategy of a business
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Eprg Model training course
- What is the backdrop of the ERPG model?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- How it benefits the companies in highly competitive industries?
- How it enhances the productivity of a business?
- How executives can draft best strategy for a company
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Eprg Model course
The Eprg Model Learner’s Guide
The Eprg Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Eprg Model Essentials Ebook
The Eprg Model Course Handouts
The Eprg Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Eprg Model MindMaps Pack
The Eprg Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Eprg Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Eprg Model E-Learning Course
The Eprg Model Online Video Course
The Eprg Model Essentials Audiobook
The Eprg Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Eprg Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Eprg Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Eprg Model training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Eprg Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Eprg Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.