The Burke-Litwin Change Model Course in Singapore
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Course in Singapore
In business, change is constant. Causes of change in an organization are varied. They can be the result of products being removed from circulation, a modification in government and governmental policy, mergers and acquisitions and strategy and structural changes.
Failing to take into account all areas of the organization affected by the change is a common reason why change initiatives fail. Identifying different drivers of change helps organizations consider their implications to the business. The Burke-Litwin Change Model is a tool that helps change managers do that.
It was developed in 1992 by two organizational change consultants, W. Warner Burke, and George H. Litwin. The two primary uses of The Burke-Litwin Change Model are to either diagnose a problem within the organization or create an action plan for a change initiative.
Defining and establishing a cause-and-effect relationship between 12 organizational dimensions that are key to organizational change is the foundation The Burke-Litwin Change Model is built on. These dimensions are grouped into four elements within an organization; the external environment, transformational factors, transactional factors, and performance.
The external environment refers to any forces or conditions outside of the organization that will affect its processes. Transformational factors include the organization’s leadership, mission, and culture. These are factors that will be most strongly affected by the external environment and will also have the most substantial influence on transactional elements.
Transactional factors refer to day-to-day operations within the organization. Change in these factors is only likely to lead to lasting change if, in turn, the transformational elements are also affected. Among other factors, these include management practices, structure, systems, and motivation.
This course describes what the Burke-Litwin Change Model is and how to use it to identify and deal with drivers for change. Participants, at the end of this course, have the tools, skill, and knowledge to drive successful change in their organizations.
This The Burke-Litwin Change Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Burke-Litwin Change Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Burke-Litwin Change Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Burke-Litwin Change Model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Burke-Litwin Change Model course
● Effectively manage change.
● Reducing risk and inefficiency.
● Boost team member morale.
● Better anticipation of challenges.
● Plan efficient communication strategies.
● Develop new skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Burke-Litwin Change Model course
● Explain what the Burke-Litwin Change Model is.
● Understand how the Burke-Litwin Change Model is used.
● Know the 12 organizational dimensions of the Burke-Litwin Change Model.
● Continually scan the external environment for issues that will affect you and your team.
● Effectively communicate change initiative implications to staff.
● Ensure that your behavior fits with the expectations of new change initiatives.
● Assess the impact of structural changes and ensure your team understands why they are required.
● Manage changes to the immediate working environment with sensitivity to reduce resistance.
● Assess task requirements and individual skills/abilities concerning the required changes.
● Identify any risks in team dynamics and mitigate them as best you can.
● Know how to maintain motivation throughout a change project.
● Successfully implement a change initiative.
Below is the list of course content of our The Burke-Litwin Change Model training programme course
● What is the Burke-Litwin Change Model?
● 12 organizational dimensions of the Burke-Litwin Change Model.
● Dimension 1 – External environment.
● Dimension 2 – Mission and strategy.
● Dimension 3 – Leadership.
● Dimension 4 – Organizational culture.
● Dimension 5 – Structure.
● Dimension 6 – Management practices.
● Dimension 7 – Systems.
● Dimension 8 – Work unit climate.
● Dimension 9 – Task and individual skills.
● Dimension 10 – Individual needs and values.
● Dimension 11 – Motivation.
● Dimension 12 – Individual and organizational performance.
● How to use the Burke-Litwin Change Model.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Burke-Litwin Change Model course
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Learner’s Guide
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Essentials Ebook
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Course Handouts
The Burke-Litwin Change Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Burke-Litwin Change Model MindMaps Pack
The Burke-Litwin Change Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Burke-Litwin Change Model E-Learning Course
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Online Video Course
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Essentials Audiobook
The Burke-Litwin Change Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Burke-Litwin Change Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Burke-Litwin Change Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Burke-Litwin Change Model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Burke-Litwin Change Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Burke-Litwin Change Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.