The Betari Box Course in Singapore
The Betari Box Course in Singapore
About This Course
The origins of the Betari Box is surprisingly unknown, but its use as a communication tool is important in resolving conflicts and influencing others. It operates on the simple idea that what you give to others is what you get in return, just like a quote from Virgil saying “Love begets love” and from Martin Luther King saying “Hate begets hate”. The Betari Box shows how our attitude and behavior affects the attitude and behavior of others which then affects their interaction to us.
Using the Betari Box model is an ideal step in recognizing cyclic behaviors that could be positive or negative. Through assessment of such behaviors, problematic cycles can be broken and interactions can be transformed into productive ones. In this course, the participants will be taught with the concepts and applications of the Betari Box model and how such a simple idea can be useful in office situations.
This The Betari Box workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Betari Box.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Betari Box course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Betari Box workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Betari Box course
- Encourages the participant to adopt a positive disposition in the workplace to contribute to a better atmosphere
- Encourages the participant to be mindful in his/her attitude and behavior toward others
- Teaches initiative to the participant in recognizing a negative cycle and taking the first step in breaking it
- Teaches the participant to recognize cyclic, unproductive behaviors and relationships in the workplace
- Provides the participant with insights to other’s personality through their attitude and behavior
- Discourages the manifestation of negative behavior so as not to influence others and be caught in a cycle of conflict
Below is the list of our The Betari Box objectives
- Define the Betari Box Theory
- Create the Betari Box model with corresponding explanation
- Explain the cycle of attitude and behavior and its effects
- Describe how the Betari Box is employed in the work setting
- Expound on why and how can the cycle be broken
- Determine the consequences of breaking the Betari Box cycle
- Correlate between the Betari Box Theory and exerting influence on others
- Learn about the practical examples of the Betari Box model for better understanding of its application
- Look for other applications of the Betari Box model outside of the work setting
- Evaluate the limitations of the application of the Betari Box model
- Apply the Betari Box model by making a sample situation in the workplace
- Formulate the best action to make in breaking a Betari Box cycle in a work situation
Below is the list of our The Betari Box training programme content
- What is the Betari Box Theory?
- The cycle of attitude and behavior and the consequences
- What is the Betari Box used for in the workplace?
- Breaking the cycle: Why break it, how to break it, and what happens after breaking it
- The Betari Box depicting the process of influencing others
- Real-life practical examples of the Betari Box Theory
- What are the other applications of the Betari Box?
- What are the limitations of the use of the Betari Box?
- Activity: Formulate your own sample situation at work depicting the Betari Box in both positive and negative cycles
- Activity: Read a situation at work. How do you break this cycle to resolve conflict?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Betari Box course
The Betari Box Learner’s Guide
The Betari Box Key Takeaways Notes
The Betari Box Essentials Ebook
The Betari Box Course Handouts
The Betari Box 30-Day Action Plan
The Betari Box MindMaps Pack
The Betari Box PPT Slides Used During Course
The Betari Box Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Betari Box E-Learning Course
The Betari Box Online Video Course
The Betari Box Essentials Audiobook
The Betari Box Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Betari Box training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Betari Box training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Betari Box training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Betari Box course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Betari Box course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.