The 5S System Course in Singapore
The 5S System Course in Singapore
The art of decluttering has been well practiced in the Japanese culture. When it comes to decluttering the home, Marie Kondo has become quite a household name by asking the question, “does this spark joy?” For organizations, the Japanese concept of environmental organization has long been translated in the 5S System.
This The 5S System workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The 5S System.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The 5S System course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The 5S System workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The 5S System course
- Improves safety of employees and the workplace
- Increases productivity of the processes and employees
- Reduces the wastages of finished goods and raw materials
- Improves the commitment of the workers
- Reduces the stress and anxiety of the workers
Below is the list of course objectives of our The 5S System course
- Understand the 5S system of workplace organization
- Highlight the importance of organization of the workplace
- Understand the 5s’s in detail
- Identify the benefits of the strategy
- Determine the challenges that the workers can fact when implementing the 5S system
- Communicate the organizational hacks to all the workers through emails or notice boards
- Regular training of the workers at the workplace
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The 5S System training course
- What isthe 5s system of workplace organization?
- What are the benefits of implementing the system?
- How 5s system improves the safety of the workers?
- How to communicate the safety and organizational hacks to employees?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The 5S System course
The 5S System Learner’s Guide
The 5S System Key Takeaways Notes
The 5S System Essentials Ebook
The 5S System Course Handouts
The 5S System 30-Day Action Plan
The 5S System MindMaps Pack
The 5S System PPT Slides Used During Course
The 5S System Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The 5S System E-Learning Course
The 5S System Online Video Course
The 5S System Essentials Audiobook
The 5S System Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The 5S System training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The 5S System training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The 5S System training course
Contact us for the latest The 5S System course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The 5S System course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.