Swot Analysis Course in Singapore
Swot Analysis Course in Singapore
SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) is a known powerful tool used by organizations. Applicable in almost every area of the firm, using SWOT analysis provides an outline on identifying gaps and emphasizing employees’ talents and abilities, among others. Read on and learn more about the SWOT analysis strategy in this article.
This Swot Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Swot Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Swot Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Swot Analysis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Swot Analysis course
- Easy to understand and a simple technique to apply in any business
- Can help gain a better understanding of the key issues in a business and the strengths that can be used to overcome them
- Can identify potential opportunities to be exploited
- The weaknesses can be addresses, possibly through the strengths or by developing new strengths
- Helps the organization in developing a strategic plan by analyzing the key areas
Below is the list of course objectives of our Swot Analysis course
- Understand the term ‘SWOT Analysis’
- Determine the benefits of SWOT analysis for organizations
- Devise techniques of applying SWOT analysis in organizations
- Devise ways of potential opportunities to be exploited
- Understand the different types of SWOT analysis
- Adopt the best practices of the organization
Below is the list of course content of our Swot Analysis training course
- What is meant by SWOT analysis?
- How to practically implement the SWOT analysis?
- What are the benefits of it?
- How the company manages the hurdles of organization?
- What is the future of SWOT Analysis?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Swot Analysis course
Swot Analysis Learner’s Guide
Swot Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Swot Analysis Essentials Ebook
Swot Analysis Course Handouts
Swot Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Swot Analysis MindMaps Pack
Swot Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Swot Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Swot Analysis E-Learning Course
Swot Analysis Online Video Course
Swot Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Swot Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Swot Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Swot Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Swot Analysis training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Swot Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Swot Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.