Surviving A Merger Course in Singapore
Surviving A Merger Course in Singapore
About This Course
There is no denying that mergers and acquisitions are one of the most terrifying strategies in the business world, not for executives and high-ranking positions, but for fledgling employees and low-level managers. The imminent laying off of redundant hires could cause enough anxiety and uncertainty that could affect the drive at work. Since this scenario is bound to happen, one has to be armed and prepared as soon as news of a merger spreads.
All hope may not be lost for an employee as long as he/she has proved his significant role to the company and what more he/she can do after a merger. However, it couldn’t hurt to prepare for worst case scenarios to lessen the impact of any negative outcomes. Through this course, the participant will be briefed on what to expect on the event of a merger and what to do during such a transition.
This Surviving A Merger workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Surviving A Merger.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Surviving A Merger course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Surviving A Merger workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Surviving A Merger course
- Introduces the participant to the world of mergers and acquisitions and its consequences
- Strengthens the participant’s position and reputation in the company after successfully surviving a merger
- Trains the participant to thrive in high-pressure and unpredictable work scenarios
- Teaches the participant to maintain composure and accept final decisions gracefully in the midst of stressful situations such as a merger
- Allows the participant to explore external opportunities
- Gives the participant a chance to assess oneself in case of any possible merger outcomes
Below is the list of our Surviving A Merger objectives
- Define the meaning and purpose of a merger in business
- Describe the happenings during a merger
- Describe how a merger affects the employees of the companies involved
- Identify the steps to take to be able to survive a merger
- Determine the techniques to employ to show one’s competencies and strengths during a merger
- Learn how to make the best out of a merger situation by honing one’s skills and abilities
- Explore opportunities outside of the company in case of unemployment
- Learn how to continue a good performance after staying employed by a company
- Determine the advantages and disadvantages of a merger to the concerned companies and the employees
- Discover real-life merger stories from companies and employees who have experienced it
- Analyze possible outcomes of merger-related work scenarios
- Formulate the right actions an employee should make in merger-related work scenarios
Below is the list of our Surviving A Merger training programme content
- What is a merger and why does it happen?
- What happens during a merger?
- How does a merger affect the employees of the companies involved?
- What are the measures you can do to survive a merger?
- Ways to make yourself indispensable to the company during a merger
- Ways to strengthen your skills and help your personal growth during a merger
- Expecting the worst and making a back-up plan in advance
- What do you do after being retained following a corporate merger?
- What are the pros and cons of a merger for the companies involved? For the employees?
- Real-life stories of companies and employees who have experienced a merger
- Activity: Determine the right actions to make in merger-related work scenarios that could increase the chance of being retained by the company
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Surviving A Merger course
Surviving A Merger Learner’s Guide
Surviving A Merger Key Takeaways Notes
Surviving A Merger Essentials Ebook
Surviving A Merger Course Handouts
Surviving A Merger 30-Day Action Plan
Surviving A Merger MindMaps Pack
Surviving A Merger PPT Slides Used During Course
Surviving A Merger Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Surviving A Merger E-Learning Course
Surviving A Merger Online Video Course
Surviving A Merger Essentials Audiobook
Surviving A Merger Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Surviving A Merger training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Surviving A Merger training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Surviving A Merger training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Surviving A Merger course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Surviving A Merger course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.