Stakeholder Analysis Course in Singapore
Stakeholder Analysis Course in Singapore
Stakeholders are either individuals or groups of people that are actively involved in delivering the objectives of a project, or who may be affected in a major or minor way as a result of project execution or project completion. They include business owners, sponsors, project team members, and even the project manager. They need to be considered in achieving project goals as their participation and support are crucial to the project’s success.
Project stakeholders are essential to the project for many reasons. They provide expertise about current processes, historical information, and industry insight. Their involvement in a project can help reduce or uncover risk.
Stakeholder analysis refers to the range of techniques or tools used to identify and understand the needs and expectations of significant interests inside and outside the project environment. Project management professionals consider it to be the first step in strategic planning activities on an organizational level. It is best accomplished before a project is initiated or at some beginning phase. The time spent on it should be tied to the type and complexity of the project.
Identifying all project stakeholders is the first critical step of stakeholder analysis. Prioritizing project stakeholders by interest and power is the second step. The most important outcome of stakeholder analysis is to know which stakeholders will support you and which stakeholders are likely to block you. Completing this activity helps project managers anticipate the needs and expectations of different stakeholders and prepare for them.
This course covers the basics of stakeholder analysis, its importance, and the techniques used to carry it out. It explains why the activity is vital to project management and how a better understanding of project stakeholders improves the chances of completing projects successfully.
This Stakeholder Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Stakeholder Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Stakeholder Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Stakeholder Analysis workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Stakeholder Analysis course
● Build successful stakeholder relationships.
● Resolve or reduce conflicts with stakeholders.
● Guarantee project buy-in and support.
● Build your communication and negotiating skills.
● Transform difficult stakeholders into project partners.
● Career advancement and fulfillment.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Stakeholder Analysis course
● Explain what a stakeholder is.
● Understand the advantages and disadvantages of stakeholders.
● Identify any stakeholders that may conflict with your interest.
● List the benefits of stakeholder analysis to project management.
● Know what the critical steps of stakeholder analysis are.
● Understand which stakeholders will help and which ones will hamper your progress.
● Categorize stakeholders in terms of interest and power/influence.
● List the goals, needs, and expectations of different stakeholders
● Avoid actions that create stakeholder conflicts.
● Resolve conflicting stakeholder interests.
● Engage with different project stakeholders promptly.
● Know how to keep stakeholders engaged in the project from start to finish.
● Create a stakeholder participation matrix for a project.
● Develop clear communication plans for different stakeholders.
Below is the list of course content of our Stakeholder Analysis training programme course
● What is a stakeholder?
● Advantages and disadvantages of stakeholders.
● What are the benefits of Stakeholder Analysis?
● Benefits of Stakeholder Analysis
● Challenges of Stakeholder Analysis
● Critical steps of Stakeholder Analysis.
● Different types of project stakeholders.
● How to identify project stakeholders.
● Identifying stakeholders interests, impact level, and relative priority.
● Assessing stakeholders importance and influence.
● How to create a stakeholder participation matrix.
● Outlining assumptions and risks of different project stakeholders.
● Communicating with different project stakeholders.
● Managing stakeholders expectations.
● Common mistakes made in stakeholder analysis.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Stakeholder Analysis course
Stakeholder Analysis Learner’s Guide
Stakeholder Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Stakeholder Analysis Essentials Ebook
Stakeholder Analysis Course Handouts
Stakeholder Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Stakeholder Analysis MindMaps Pack
Stakeholder Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Stakeholder Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Stakeholder Analysis E-Learning Course
Stakeholder Analysis Online Video Course
Stakeholder Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Stakeholder Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Stakeholder Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Stakeholder Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Stakeholder Analysis training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Stakeholder Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Stakeholder Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.