Soar Analysis Course in Singapore
Soar Analysis Course in Singapore
Strategic planning involves a lot of risks to achieve one common goal. While it is ideal to proceed with caution and consider all angles of probability, a team also needs to be confident in their ability to succeed. SOAR analysis focuses on strength and helps boost employee morale with the ultimate success of the firm in mind.
This Soar Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Soar Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Soar Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Soar Analysis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Soar Analysis course
- Assists in development of the strategy and strategic planning
- Improves the commitment to the goals and objectives
- Assists the organizations in decision making
- Improves productivity of the company
- Provides a competitive edge to the company over rivals
- Enable companies to correct the weaknesses
Below is the list of course objectives of our Soar Analysis course
- Understand the term ‘SOAR Analysis’
- Determine the benefits of the analysis for organizations
- Devise techniques of applying the analysis in organizations
- Devise ways of potential opportunities to be exploited
- Understand the different types of analysis that determine the strategies
- Identify how the company can analyze the strengths of an organization
- Adopt the best practices of the organization
Below is the list of course content of our Soar Analysis training course
- What is meant by SOAR analysis?
- How to practically implement the analysis?
- What are the benefits of it?
- How the company overcome the challenges of the analysis?
- How SOAR analysis assists in achievement of competitive edge in the industry?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Soar Analysis course
Soar Analysis Learner’s Guide
Soar Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Soar Analysis Essentials Ebook
Soar Analysis Course Handouts
Soar Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Soar Analysis MindMaps Pack
Soar Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Soar Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Soar Analysis E-Learning Course
Soar Analysis Online Video Course
Soar Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Soar Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Soar Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Soar Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Soar Analysis training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Soar Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Soar Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.