Sales Performance Guide Course in Singapore
Sales Performance Guide Course in Singapore
To better improve the sales aspect of a business, it is not enough to just focus on the analysis and computations of profits and revenue. After all, these could not have been achieved without the efforts of the sales representatives. Therefore, sales performance by sales reps must also be measured and analyzed. This will give way to discovering what needs improvement and how much improvement is needed to be done by the seller. It will also give them the opportunity to reevaluate or redefine personal goals as needed.
More than that, sales performance focuses also on the general performance of sales teams, not just individually. Through the optimal use of sales performance data, the business would see a significant increase in its sales. Further discussions on sales performance and its management will be provided in this lesson. It will teach the participant with its application and the steps to take for the seller to level up his/her sales game.
This Sales Performance Guide workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Performance Guide.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Performance Guide course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Performance Guide workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Performance Guide course
• Improves the participant’s sales performance through the provided step by step guide
• Encourages the participant to keep a customer-focused attitude to improve self-image and maintain customer loyalty
• Motivates the participant to assess him/herself in term of sales performance and areas of improvements
• Helps the participant to determine the effect of sales performance to the overall situation of a business
• Provides the participant with a detailed, possibly daily, performance data that is easy to understand and collate
• Encourages the participant to take an analytical approach to quantify daily sales tasks
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Performance Guide course
• Understand the elements and principles of sales performance management
• Define what is sales performance and its purpose
• Explain the need for having a good sales performance
• Learn tips and techniques on how to improve sales performance
• Determine one’s capacities, sales talents, and personal long-term vision
• Create a detailed plan consisting of objectives, expected goals, scope, and limitations
• Define the value of the product/service and the target customer
• Perform advertising and selling techniques that highlight the value of the product/service
• Perform image-boosting activities like customer follow-ups and events attendance
• Use modern software tools to organize sales-related data and monitor sales performance
• Employ sales performance measurements and analysis to quantify sales performance
• Identify the beneficial effects of good sales performance
• Study the different applications of sales performance in improving businesses
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Performance Guide training programme course
• Introduction to sales performance management and its elements
• What does sales performance mean? What is it for?
• Why is there a need for good sales performance?
• How can you improve your sales performance?
• Know who you are: Identify your talents and vision
• Make a plan: Setting objectives, limitations, sales plan, and sales goals
• Defining product value in alignment with the target customers’ needs
• Strategize your action: Selecting the strategies and methods most applicable to your goals
• Keep organized by using software tools that store your sales data
• Maintain contact with customers by nondisruptive means
• Methods on measuring and analyzing sales performance
• What are the benefits of managing and maintaining good sales performance?
• Case study: The different applications of sales performance
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Performance Guide course
Sales Performance Guide Learner’s Guide
Sales Performance Guide Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Performance Guide Essentials Ebook
Sales Performance Guide Course Handouts
Sales Performance Guide 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Performance Guide MindMaps Pack
Sales Performance Guide PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Performance Guide Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Performance Guide E-Learning Course
Sales Performance Guide Online Video Course
Sales Performance Guide Essentials Audiobook
Sales Performance Guide Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Performance Guide training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Performance Guide training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Performance Guide training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Performance Guide course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Performance Guide course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.