Sales Force Management Guide Course in Singapore
Sales Force Management Guide Course in Singapore
A business’s sales goals and operations are nothing without a well-oiled sales force. The team of people operating the different sales activities determines how far the business could go in terms of profit and revenue. These people are determined through several stages planned and initiated by the sales manager. With effective sales force management, all members are motivated to continuously improve their performances and all areas of sales operations function accordingly.
Sales force management is a multi-area job covering a large number of people, especially in a big company. Managing the people under it require constant attention, particularly for salespeople who work in the field. Through this course, a starting sales manager will learn how to build a sales force from scratch and develop them into the best sellers that could compete in the market. This course will serve as a guide for the key features of sales force management.
This Sales Force Management Guide workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Force Management Guide.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Force Management Guide course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Force Management Guide workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Force Management Guide course
• Introduces the participant to the structure and operations of a sales force and its management
• Teaches the participant, as a sales manager, with the stages in building and establishing a sales force
• Helps the participant, as a sales manager, to effectively manage and control the key aspects of a sales force and its operations
• Provides the participant with the leadership skills particular to managing a sales team
• Introduces the participant to the different recruiting and training methods that could be employed when in search of the best salespeople
• Provides the participant with the possible benefits of being a part of a high-performance sales team
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Force Management Guide course
• Define what is sales management and its three components
• Identify the major activities making up the sales operations
• Define what is sales force management
• Identify the people behind the sales force and their corresponding roles
• Construct a detailed sales force plan consisting of objectives and territories
• Learn recruiting methods that assess the qualities of candidates
• Conduct training programs that can fully prepare the sales team
• Formulate equal distribution of workload and establish a structure
• Maintain secured control of all sales operations through adequate supervision
• Conduct evaluation procedures that measure performance and improve operations
• Determine common challenges when managing a sales force
• Identify the benefits of maintaining a well-managed sales force
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Force Management Guide training programme course
• Introduction to sales management and its three key components
• What are the major activities in sales operations?
• What is sales force management?
• Who makes up the sales force? What are their duties and responsibilities?
• The planning stage: Setting objectives and creating territories
• The recruitment process: Methods in recruiting and steps in selecting the best salespeople
• The training process: Methods of effective training and preparation for the sales process
• The organization process: Assigning positions and establishing a structure
• The supervision process: Exerting firm management control over all sales operations
• The motivational tools: Providing the sales team with healthy compensation and work treatment
• The evaluation process: Measuring sales performance and providing constructive feedback
• What are the challenges faced in managing a sales force?
• What are the benefits of having a well-managed sales force?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Force Management Guide course
Sales Force Management Guide Learner’s Guide
Sales Force Management Guide Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Force Management Guide Essentials Ebook
Sales Force Management Guide Course Handouts
Sales Force Management Guide 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Force Management Guide MindMaps Pack
Sales Force Management Guide PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Force Management Guide Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Force Management Guide E-Learning Course
Sales Force Management Guide Online Video Course
Sales Force Management Guide Essentials Audiobook
Sales Force Management Guide Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Force Management Guide training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Force Management Guide training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Force Management Guide training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Force Management Guide course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Force Management Guide course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.