Sales Conversions Course in Singapore
Sales Conversions Course in Singapore
Making the sale and computing for profit and revenue is not the end of determining the success of your business. It simply means you made a certain amount of money on that day or week. To develop your business into an impactful establishment, you have first to study basic computations and analysis of the records you have. This starts with learning conversions and conversion rates.
Conversion rates make use of your sales value and the number of your visitors, determining how much took sales action. In this course, the participants will learn how to calculate for the value of conversion rates, apply them in practical situations, and increase them through online or traditional means.
This Sales Conversions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Conversions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Conversions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Conversions workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Conversions course
• Helps the participant understand the implications of high and low conversion rate values and their impact on the sales of the business
• Teaches the participant with the calculations and analyses concerning conversion rates
• Improves the participant’s mathematical and analytical skills for manipulating data gathered from sales and marketing
• Motivates the participant to advertise and promote better in order to increase lead value and sales
• Provides the participant with methods on how to improve conversion rates
• Encourages the participant to continuously keep track of conversion rates for a credible analysis
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Conversions course
• Recall the importance of conducting sales and marketing analysis
• Define what is a conversion and a conversion rate
• Memorize the formula of the conversion rate
• Learn to calculate and analyze the conversion rate with the help of examples
• Determine what is a good conversion rate and what it signifies
• Discover the conversion of rates of several industries
• Assess how much improvement is needed based on an industry’s conversion rate
• Learn how to increase conversion rates through strategies and optimizations
• Determine the significance of having a low conversion rate
• Know how to keep track of conversion rates through modern tools
• Apply conversion rates to different sales and marketing strategies and analysis
• Learn the real-life application of conversion rates through case studies
• Practice computation of conversion rates for sample businesses and formulating ways on how to increase it
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Conversions training programme course
• A brief introduction to the purpose of conducting sales and marketing analysis
• What is sales conversion? What is conversion rate?
• The formula and calculation for conversion rate with sample calculations
• How to measure and analyze your conversion rate
• What is a good conversion rate? What does it signify?
• Conversion rates among industries: A guide to how much you have to improve depending on the industry you belong
• Conversion rate optimization: How do you improve and increase your conversion rate?
• What does a low conversion rate mean?
• Keeping track of your conversion rate using different tools
• The application of sales conversions on lead value computations and sales and marketing strategies
• Case study: Marketing studies utilizing conversion rate formula and optimization
• Activity: Compute for the conversion rates of each business and compare it to the rates of the industry where they belong. What are the simple ways they can increase their conversion rates?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Conversions course
Sales Conversions Learner’s Guide
Sales Conversions Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Conversions Essentials Ebook
Sales Conversions Course Handouts
Sales Conversions 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Conversions MindMaps Pack
Sales Conversions PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Conversions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Conversions E-Learning Course
Sales Conversions Online Video Course
Sales Conversions Essentials Audiobook
Sales Conversions Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Conversions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Conversions training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Conversions training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Conversions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530