Sales Conversations Course in Singapore
Sales Conversations Course in Singapore
Sales is all about the conversation and the customer. A skilled salesperson is also skilled in the art of making conversation. They are adept at making the customer talk and feel that their problems are also the seller’s problems. Through successful sales conversations, the customer’s needs are met and the seller closes a deal, increasing his/her sales performance. This course will teach the participants how to become an expert sales conversationalist that is skilled at engaging prospects and addressing and meeting the client’s demands.
This Sales Conversations workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Conversations.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Conversations course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Conversations workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Conversations course
• Helps the participant excel in sales conversations that lead to converting leads to prospects and prospects to clients
• Significantly improves the participant’s oral communication and persuasive conversation skills
• Encourages the participant to adopt a positive attitude toward every sales conversation with new or loyal clients
• Provides the participant with impactful ways on ending a conversation that leaves an impression and motivates repetition
• Encourages the participant to maintain a buyer’s focus on a sales conversation
• Teaches the participant with subtle skills and techniques that is designed to focus the conversation on a customer
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Conversations course
• Describe an ideal sales conversation
• Define the types of sales conversation that is commonly performed
• Learn the steps on how to completely prepare before a sales conversation
• Learn how to establish a connection with the prospect that encourages him/her to talk
• Use the appropriate power words during the sales conversation
• Gain expertise of the product or service being offered
• Ask questions that uncover all the dilemmas of a customer
• Learn how to inject the value of the product or service clearly and with impact
• Maintain the conversation topic about the customer and his/her needs
• Apply a positive and approachable manner during the conversation
• Learn the most ideal ways on how to end a sales conversation
• Identify the things to be avoided during a sales conversation
• Study examples of sales conversations between a seller and a prospect
• Perform role play sales conversations between different customers
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Conversations training programme course
• The seller and the conversation: How capable should a sales rep be when communicating?
• What makes an ideal sales conversation?
• What are the kinds of conversation often enacted in sales transactions?
• Effective preparatory steps to take before starting a sales conversation
• Building a rapport and engaging the prospect immediately
• Small words, big impact: Using power words in your sentences
• Show expertise: Presenting your capabilities and knowledge
• Uncover the customer: Asking the right questions to get to the depth of the customer’s problem
• Make the value clear: Highlighting the impact of your product and how it can solve the problem
• Spotlight the customer: Keeping the topic solely about the customer
• Keep a smile: Projecting a positive and amiable demeanor
• The ideal ways of ending a sales conversation
• What should you NOT do during sales conversations?
• Examples of conversations between a seller and a client depicting sales conversation skills from the seller
• Activity: Conduct a role play sales conversation between a seller and a prospect, a seller and a loyal client, and a seller and a lead.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Conversations course
Sales Conversations Learner’s Guide
Sales Conversations Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Conversations Essentials Ebook
Sales Conversations Course Handouts
Sales Conversations 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Conversations MindMaps Pack
Sales Conversations PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Conversations Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Conversations E-Learning Course
Sales Conversations Online Video Course
Sales Conversations Essentials Audiobook
Sales Conversations Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Conversations training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Conversations training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Conversations training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Conversations course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Conversations course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.