Reinventing Your Career Course in Singapore
Reinventing Your Career Course in Singapore
About This Course
No matter who you ask, the general opinion about career change would be the same: it is daunting. It is scary just thinking about it. Reinventing a career is like building from scraps and you need a decisive and levelheaded mind to do it. It may be intimidating, but when you succeed, the rewards are a thousand times sweeter.
A career change is often likened to a “mid-life crisis”. With that said, it has to be made clear that career changes happen to any age when you feel stuck at work or you don’t feel any excitement anymore in your job. No matter what the reason is, the most important thing is to deliberate on it and plan your next steps. This course will guide the participants in the event of contemplating reinventing their career.
This Reinventing Your Career workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reinventing Your Career.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Reinventing Your Career course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Reinventing Your Career workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reinventing Your Career course
- Helps the participant to conquer the fear of the unknown when faced with too much or a lack of possible career options
- Allows the participant to assess him/her overall satisfaction and contentment with the current career
- Encourages the participant to go after a dream career with a strategy
- Explores the participant’s strengths and abilities which could be useful for the new chosen career
- Encourages the participant to pursue his/her passion, which could lead to a higher chance of success and sense of satisfaction and fulfillment
- Boosts the participant’s courage to contemplate a career change no matter how young or old
Below is the list of our Reinventing Your Career objectives
- Define what is a career change
- Explain what motivates a person to change careers
- Identify if there is an ideal time to opt for a change in careers
- Determine the consequences (good or bad) that could happen when changing careers
- Make a list of questions to ask oneself before deciding on a career change
- Learn the important steps to take when reinventing a career
- Identify the possible and inevitable challenges that could be faced while reinventing a career
- Maintain and develop that newly reinvented career through useful tips
- Determine the benefits of reinventing a career
- Come up with supportive ways to help a friend who is undergoing a career change
- Assess the job satisfaction of oneself through an activity
- React to a situational case regarding career change
Below is the list of our Reinventing Your Career training programme content
- What is a career change?
- What drives or motivates a person to reinvent or change his/her career?
- Is there an ideal time in life to reinvent a career?
- What are the consequences that could be faced when deciding for a career change?
- Questions to ask oneself before deciding on changing careers
- What are the steps to take when making a career change?
- Challenges that could rise in the midst of a career change
- New career! Now what? – Developing and making a success out of your reinvented self
- What are the benefits of reinventing a career?
- Activity: Assess yourself and your satisfaction with your current job
- Activity: If you would be given a chance to change careers, would you take it? What would it be and how would you go about to achieve it?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reinventing Your Career course
Reinventing Your Career Learner’s Guide
Reinventing Your Career Key Takeaways Notes
Reinventing Your Career Essentials Ebook
Reinventing Your Career Course Handouts
Reinventing Your Career 30-Day Action Plan
Reinventing Your Career MindMaps Pack
Reinventing Your Career PPT Slides Used During Course
Reinventing Your Career Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Reinventing Your Career E-Learning Course
Reinventing Your Career Online Video Course
Reinventing Your Career Essentials Audiobook
Reinventing Your Career Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Reinventing Your Career training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Reinventing Your Career training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Reinventing Your Career training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Reinventing Your Career course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Reinventing Your Career course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.