Recovering Your Reputation Course in Singapore
Recovering Your Reputation Course in Singapore
About This Course
With the rise of social consciousness, a reputation is an intangible commodity that people value when making certain decisions or forming opinions. A good reputation could take someone far and in the business sense, it could be used as an effective marketing strategy.
Building a certain reputation can be laborious, although with the help of the Internet nowadays, it can be less arduous. But, damaging a reputation is as easy as slicing through hot butter. With just one harsh word or a misplaced comment, the years of effort spent on building one could be crushed to nothing. In retrospect, recovering a reputation could be twice as hard as building one in the first place.
It certainly is not impossible to rebuild a reputation as long as you act quickly and handle yourself with dignity and humility. In this course, the participant will be taught on what to do in the event that a reputation has taken a hit and also on how to maintain it in good standing.
This Recovering Your Reputation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Recovering Your Reputation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Recovering Your Reputation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Recovering Your Reputation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Recovering Your Reputation course
- Helps the participant to come up with effective and logical strategies when faced with similar situations
- Introduces the participant to the value of reputation and how it can be used to influence others
- Urges the participant to learn from the mistakes by looking back and examining how the reputation was damaged
- Provides the participants with tips on how to maintain a reputation that was once damaged
- Teaches the participant with the right process of making an apology
- Instills the value of humility and patience when dealing with those who have been wronged
Below is the list of course objectives of our Recovering Your Reputation course
- Define what is a reputation
- Explain the significance of having a reputation – good or bad
- Differentiate between the definition of a reputation and an image
- Determine the process of how a reputation is acquired
- Determine the consequences of having a certain reputation
- Identify the factors that could affect a reputation either positively or negatively
- Acquire tools that could help in recovering a reputation
- Learn the steps on how to recover a damaged reputation
- Come up with ways on how to maintain a recovered reputation
- Learn how to evaluate the experience for mistakes that could be avoided in the future
- Discover the extent of the Internet’s influence in building, damaging, and recovering reputations
- Apply the lessons learned on how to help someone recover from a damaged reputation through an activity
Below is the list of course content of our Recovering Your Reputation training course
- Why is a reputation held in great importance?
- Is there a difference between reputation and image?
- How is a reputation acquired?
- What are the consequences of having a certain reputation?
- Factors that could affect a reputation positively or negatively
- Useful tools that can help you regain your damaged reputation
- Steps on how to recover from a tarnished or damaged reputation
- What can you do to maintain a good reputation after it was damaged?
- Moving forward while looking back: What have you learned from the experience?
- The influence of the Internet in building or damaging a reputation
- Activity: Through the lessons learned, how can you support others in recovering their reputation?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Recovering Your Reputation course
Recovering Your Reputation Learner’s Guide
Recovering Your Reputation Key Takeaways Notes
Recovering Your Reputation Essentials Ebook
Recovering Your Reputation Course Handouts
Recovering Your Reputation 30-Day Action Plan
Recovering Your Reputation MindMaps Pack
Recovering Your Reputation PPT Slides Used During Course
Recovering Your Reputation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Recovering Your Reputation E-Learning Course
Recovering Your Reputation Online Video Course
Recovering Your Reputation Essentials Audiobook
Recovering Your Reputation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Recovering Your Reputation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Recovering Your Reputation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Recovering Your Reputation training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Recovering Your Reputation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Recovering Your Reputation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.