Practical Business Planning Course in Singapore
Practical Business Planning Course in Singapore
Practical Business Planning is..
In this Practical Business Planning course, participants will learn
This Practical Business Planning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Practical Business Planning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Practical Business Planning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Practical Business Planning workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Practical Business Planning course
- Provides a direction and clear vision to the company
- Improves the productivity and capability of the employees
- Determine areas to focus the resources of the company
- Provides a sense of security to the employees
- Establishes metrics for the company
- Fixes the operational problems of the company timely
Below is the list of course benefits of our Practical Business Planning objectives
- Understand the concept of business planning
- Understand the benefits of it
- Discuss the different types of practical business planning relevant to an organization
- Breaking down the concept of practical business planning
- Linkage of proper planning and competitive advantage in the industry
- Distinguish between good and bad planning
- Impact of prior planning on the reputation of a company
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Practical Business Planning training programme content
- What is practical business planning?
- How to allocate resources on the right requirements?
- What are the benefits of practical business planning?
- How companies raise capital efficiently and effectively through proper planning?
- Success stories of successful organizations who practices practical business planning
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Practical Business Planning course
Practical Business Planning Learner’s Guide
Practical Business Planning Key Takeaways Notes
Practical Business Planning Essentials Ebook
Practical Business Planning Course Handouts
Practical Business Planning 30-Day Action Plan
Practical Business Planning MindMaps Pack
Practical Business Planning PPT Slides Used During Course
Practical Business Planning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Practical Business Planning E-Learning Course
Practical Business Planning Online Video Course
Practical Business Planning Essentials Audiobook
Practical Business Planning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Practical Business Planning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Practical Business Planning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Practical Business Planning training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Practical Business Planning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Practical Business Planning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.