Porter’S Four Corners Model Course in Singapore
Porter’S Four Corners Model Course in Singapore
Porter’S Four Corners Model is..
In this Porter’S Four Corners Model course, participants will learn
This Porter’S Four Corners Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Porter’S Four Corners Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Porter’S Four Corners Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Porter’S Four Corners Model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Porter’S Four Corners Model course
- Enable organizations to understand their competitors
- Enables businesses to adopt different marketing strategies for different regions
- Gives a competitive edge to companies
- Enables the management to compare markets from different perspectives
- Enables managers to adopt best suitable strategies
Below is the list of course benefits of our Porter’S Four Corners Model objectives
- Understand the Porter’s Four Corners Model
- Understand the benefits of understanding the model
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a detailed understanding of the competitors
- Identify the most suitable marketing and production strategy for different regions
- Highlight the methodologies through which multinationals have a competitive advantage in the market
- Understand which difference has the greatest impact on strategy of a business
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Porter’S Four Corners Model training programme content
- What is the backdrop of the Porter’s four corners model?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- How it benefits the companies in highly competitive industries?
- How it enhances the productivity of a business?
- How executives can draft best strategy for a company
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Porter’S Four Corners Model course
Porter’S Four Corners Model Learner’s Guide
Porter’S Four Corners Model Key Takeaways Notes
Porter’S Four Corners Model Essentials Ebook
Porter’S Four Corners Model Course Handouts
Porter’S Four Corners Model 30-Day Action Plan
Porter’S Four Corners Model MindMaps Pack
Porter’S Four Corners Model PPT Slides Used During Course
Porter’S Four Corners Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Porter’S Four Corners Model E-Learning Course
Porter’S Four Corners Model Online Video Course
Porter’S Four Corners Model Essentials Audiobook
Porter’S Four Corners Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Porter’S Four Corners Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Porter’S Four Corners Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Porter’S Four Corners Model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Porter’S Four Corners Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Porter’S Four Corners Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.