Porter’s Diamond Course in Singapore
Porter’S Diamond Course in Singapore
Globalization has indeed changed the way businesses work all over the world. In the sense of competition, globalization could be a double-edged sword for the business, hence the need to plan strategies well. Read on to find out how Michael Porter’s Diamond Model is essential in finding out how the global competition will look like in the future.
This Porter’S Diamond workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Porter’S Diamond.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Porter’S Diamond course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Porter’S Diamond workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Porter’S Diamond course
- Enable companies to venture into the international markets
- Improves the productivity and efficiency of the organizations
- Improves the organization’s competitive position
- Improves the long-term strategic view of organizations
- Overcome the short-sighted approaches of organizations
- Reduces organizational complexity by including only necessary activities
Below is the list of course objectives of our Porter’s Diamond course
- Understand the Porter’s diamond model
- How does it always work for organizations?
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the model
- Relevance to the venture into international markets
- Understand its requirement for long-term commitment by management and staff
- Identify the techniques to successfully implement the model in a company
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Porter’s Diamond training course
- What is Porter’s diamond model?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
- Is it a more radical approach?
- How it gives benefit to business and customers?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Porter’S Diamond course
Porter’S Diamond Learner’s Guide
Porter’S Diamond Key Takeaways Notes
Porter’S Diamond Essentials Ebook
Porter’S Diamond Course Handouts
Porter’S Diamond 30-Day Action Plan
Porter’S Diamond MindMaps Pack
Porter’S Diamond PPT Slides Used During Course
Porter’S Diamond Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Porter’S Diamond E-Learning Course
Porter’S Diamond Online Video Course
Porter’S Diamond Essentials Audiobook
Porter’S Diamond Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Porter’S Diamond training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Porter’S Diamond training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Porter’S Diamond training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Porter’S Diamond course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Porter’S Diamond course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.