Pest Analysis Course in Singapore
Pest Analysis Course in Singapore
The PEST Analysis, also known as the Pestel Framework, was authored by Francis Aguilar to assess four external factors: Political, Economic, Social, Cultural and Technological (PEST) that relate to the current situation of an organization. In this article, let’s take a deeper look at how this framework will benefit your business performance in the long run.
This Pest Analysis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Pest Analysis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Pest Analysis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Pest Analysis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Pest Analysis course
- Reduces the threats faced by the companies by appropriately addressing them
- It is a straight forward analysis and doesn’t require much expertise of the management
- Cost-effective analysis
- Provides a deeper understanding of the business
- Alerts the company to the external threats in order to address them timely
Below is the list of course objectives of our Pest Analysis course
- Understand the PEST analysis
- Determine the importance of monitoring external threats for organization’s success
- Align the process of facing external threats to the goals of organizations
- Determine the benefits of PEST analysis
- Identify the challenges faced by firms operating in competitive culture
- Training and mentorship programs at work
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Pest Analysis training course
- What is PEST analysis?
- Why is it necessary for organizations?
- Who performs the analysis?
- Linkage of understanding of external threats with improvement of organizations
- Understand different techniques of the analysis
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Pest Analysis course
Pest Analysis Learner’s Guide
Pest Analysis Key Takeaways Notes
Pest Analysis Essentials Ebook
Pest Analysis Course Handouts
Pest Analysis 30-Day Action Plan
Pest Analysis MindMaps Pack
Pest Analysis PPT Slides Used During Course
Pest Analysis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Pest Analysis E-Learning Course
Pest Analysis Online Video Course
Pest Analysis Essentials Audiobook
Pest Analysis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Pest Analysis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Pest Analysis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Pest Analysis training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Pest Analysis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Pest Analysis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.