Organization Design Course in Singapore
Organization Design Course in Singapore
It has long been known that being organized at work contributes to better focus and improved productivity among employees. When an organization’s design aligns with the organizational structure, every area of the business is bound to work cohesively towards the main goal. Find out more how an effective Organizational design will benefit your team.
This Organization Design workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Organization Design.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Organization Design course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Organization Design workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Organization Design course
- Enable the companies to prioritize tasks on the basis of critical, important and interruptions
- Assists the company in setting right strategy for the business
- Manages the intrusions and hurdles in the path of goals
- Increases accountability and motivation of the employees
- Promotes better team building and friendly work environment
Below is the list of course objectives of our Organization Design course
- Understand organization design and its different categories
- Detailed elaboration of different categories of organization design
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives
- Enable employees to prioritize tasks at work
- Understand the process of delegation of tasks and its benefits
- Get more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Organization Design training course
- What is an organization design?
- What are the benefits of setting the strategy?
- How to enable companies to focus on the effective team building?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Organization Design course
Organization Design Learner’s Guide
Organization Design Key Takeaways Notes
Organization Design Essentials Ebook
Organization Design Course Handouts
Organization Design 30-Day Action Plan
Organization Design MindMaps Pack
Organization Design PPT Slides Used During Course
Organization Design Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Organization Design E-Learning Course
Organization Design Online Video Course
Organization Design Essentials Audiobook
Organization Design Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Organization Design training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Organization Design training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Organization Design training course
Contact us for the latest Organization Design course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Organization Design course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.