Operations Management Course in Singapore
Operations Management Course in Singapore
The whole process of production with the highest efficiency is what operations management is all about. This area of management values efficiency above all else in order to produce products and services in high quantity without compromising quality. Operations management is usually a hands-on area involved with planning and redesigning.
This Operations Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Operations Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Operations Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Operations Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Operations Management course
- Gain competitive advantage through effective operations management and application of proper tools and techniques
- Understand how operations in an organization are configured and know how they work
- Identify and understand an operations system with some known standard configurations
- Make an assessment of the complexity of an operations system and understand how to work even with its complexity
- Compute cycle times for operations and estimate capacity of the system in the company
- Understand the various components of a supply chain and the need to configure them appropriately
- Identify methods for reducing bullwhip effect which is a distribution channel phenomenon in which forecasts yield supply chain inefficiencies in supply chains
- Understand and relate the concept of Lean Management to one’s own business situation
- Use specific tools and techniques to analyze quality problems and ensure that the products and services provided by the company are high-quality
- Monitor a process using control charts and properly manage processes effectively
- Learn to analyze and improve business processes in services or in manufacturing
- Identify key elements of process analysis, the main point of the analysisand, if possible, the organizational format for exploring the main idea
Below is the list of course objectives of our Operations Management course
- Learn about operations management and effectively lead your team using skills an operations manager need
- Familiarize with the major operational problems and issues that confront managers
- Provide with language, concepts, insights and tools to deal with issues
- Analyze different key operational dimensions such as capacity management, flow time management, supply chain management, and quality management
- Discuss developments such as lean operations, just-in-time operations, and time-based competition
- Understand the role of OM in a firm and to develop abilities to structure and solve operations related problems
- Empower you with skills to address important aspects of business operations including capacity, productivity, quality, and supply chain
- Increase productivity and deliver higher quality standards to clients
- Break down operations into processes which can then be improved to maximize profits and efficiency
- Learn and practice the use of decision-making frameworks and techniques applicable at all levels
- Learn the key components of productivity
- Develop strategies for decreasing inputs while increasing outputs, thereby boosting productivity wherever you see the need to
Below is the list of course content of our Operations Management training course
- Discuss the Four Dimensions of Operational Performance which are cost dimension, variety, quality, and timeliness
- Process Analysisis used to help fully understand the current condition of any process
- Discuss the types of process arrangements and their functions in a business context
- Little’s lawstates that the long-term average number of customers in a stable system L is equal to the long-term average effective arrival rate, λ, multiplied by the average time a customer spends in the system, W
- Process capacity is useful, to calculate a comprehensible numberand planned utilizationmeasures the time your resources spend working that can be billed to a client
- Productivity is the effectiveness of productive effort, especially in industry, as measured in terms of the rate of output per unit of input
- Inventory and Supply Chain Management is the managementof the flow of goods and services, involves the movement and storage of raw materials, of work-in-process inventory, and of finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption
- Quality Managementis focused not only on product and service quality, but also on the means to achieve it
- Manufacturingis the production of merchandise for use or sale using labor and machines, tools, chemical and biological processing, or formulation
- Transportis the movement of humans, animals and goods from one location to another
- Supply is a stock of a resource from which a person or place can be provided with the necessary amount of that resource
- Service is a system supplying a public need such as transport, communications, or utilities such as electricity and water
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Operations Management course
Operations Management Learner’s Guide
Operations Management Key Takeaways Notes
Operations Management Essentials Ebook
Operations Management Course Handouts
Operations Management 30-Day Action Plan
Operations Management MindMaps Pack
Operations Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Operations Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Operations Management E-Learning Course
Operations Management Online Video Course
Operations Management Essentials Audiobook
Operations Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Operations Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Operations Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Operations Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Operations Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Operations Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.