Ogsm Frameworks Course in Singapore
Ogsm Frameworks Course in Singapore
We hear influential speakers talk about envisioning goals as if they are already achieved, but most would agree that it’s easier said than done, especially when you’re faced with a lot of setbacks in achieving that goal. The OGSM (Objectives, goals, strategies, and measures), is a tool that helps translate those vision into reality.
This Ogsm Frameworks workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Ogsm Frameworks.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Ogsm Frameworks course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Ogsm Frameworks workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ogsm Frameworks course
- Increases the probability of achieving the goals timely
- Provides proper direction and facilitates the planning process
- Helps in prioritizing by which limited resources can be optimally used
- Provides a clarity in the decision making process
- Increases accountability and motivation among the employees
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
- Enhances the chances of timely promotion and career progression
- Facilities building of teams and working together
Below is the list of course objectives of our Ogsm Frameworks course
- Understand how to set challenging goals
- Determine objectives and plan of action for each challenging goals
- Develop goals that are realistic and measurable
- Devise different ways to achieve these goals
- Establish goals that are consistent with the purpose and identity of organization
- Avoid seeking perfection while setting goals
- Develop realistic completion time
- Make room for contingency planning
- Determine the impact of goal setting on the reputation of organization and adapt best practices of industry
Below is the list of course content of our Ogsm Frameworks training course
- Understand the need of setting goals in organization
- How to properly plan activities and put all the efforts in the right direction?
- Cost benefit analysis of goal setting
- How to create a motivated work force to help in achieving the goals?
- Discuss the various hindrances in achieving these goals
- How to avoid setting mistakes while establishing short-term and long-term goals?
- Contingency planning
- Success stories of successful organizations
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Ogsm Frameworks course
Ogsm Frameworks Learner’s Guide
Ogsm Frameworks Key Takeaways Notes
Ogsm Frameworks Essentials Ebook
Ogsm Frameworks Course Handouts
Ogsm Frameworks 30-Day Action Plan
Ogsm Frameworks MindMaps Pack
Ogsm Frameworks PPT Slides Used During Course
Ogsm Frameworks Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Ogsm Frameworks E-Learning Course
Ogsm Frameworks Online Video Course
Ogsm Frameworks Essentials Audiobook
Ogsm Frameworks Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Ogsm Frameworks training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Ogsm Frameworks training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Ogsm Frameworks training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Ogsm Frameworks course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Ogsm Frameworks course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.