Managing Creative People And Teams Course in Singapore
Managing Creative People And Teams Course in Singapore
Managing Creative People And Teams is..
In this Managing Creative People And Teams course, participants will learn
This Managing Creative People And Teams workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Creative People And Teams.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Creative People And Teams course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Creative People And Teams workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Creative People And Teams course
- Provide a general roadmap and let employees figure out the best way to travel that road
- Provide the company with indispensable employees capable of making meaningful contributions
- Ability to embrace “the chaos” will allow them to perform in any surroundings
- Thinking “out-of-the-box” will result in unique solutions and better results with the employees
- Risk taking enables your employees to tackle difficult problems quickly and creatively
- Allow your creatives to work remotely or off hours as they really don’t have the inspiration to create all the time
- Support your creatives with colleagues who are too conventional to challenge their ideas
- Let them do their job, avoid micromanaging, and trust them to get to the goals you assigned them to achieve
- Enjoy the process of creation for its own sake as it can help you appreciate the whole process in general
- Give them the guidance they need rather than orders to follow as this would restrict them
- Coach them through solving those creative challenges with their creativity and determination
- Cope with change and the process of motivating others to work toward specific objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Creative People And Teams course
- Learn how to manage creative people and teams without restricting the creative freedom they value
- Know that this group doesn’t respond well to micromanagement and use this information to properly manage them
- Get a deep insight into their personalities and personalize your management styles to them
- Enable managers to understand how their creative employees engage with the world around them
- Be influential, but not intrusive as they can see this as violation of their privacy at work
- Praise them for a job well done as they need constant reassurance about the work they do
- Do management delicately and discreetly as these people would expect that from you
- Develop a style parameter – a set of technical specifications, deadline policies and style guides
- Experiment with every piece of their work to let them know you appreciate their efforts
- Surround your star creative with team members that complement their abilities
- Do not trap your creatives into mundane, non-creative tasks as this will lead them to unproductivity
- Provide them with positive company culture and proper working conditions they can enjoy
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Creative People And Teams training course
- Tell them what you want done, not how to do it as client-driven solutions are rarely optimal and a heavy-handed approach seldom gets you where you want to go
- Avoid micromanagementand reflect on your need for control. Refine your to do list by prioritizing the tasks and projects that matter most to you
- Firm direction, light touch because creative teams often care deeply about the projects they work onand you want to use that emotional investment to your advantage
- Don’t just trust your own instincts and taste but also incorporate them with everyday life
- Set the bar as helpful in pointing out to people who are here that these are the areas you need to foster
- Leadership has to be apparent – management has to be done incognito because creatives can easily spot when they’re being micromanaged
- Work to optimize those strengths by assembling the right skills and talents for projects
- Knowing the ways in which people produce great work is as important as knowing what specific skill they can add to the team
- Provide them only with meaningful and intuitive work where they feel valued
- Be wary of overjustification effect which occurs when an expected external incentive such as money or prizes decreases a person’s intrinsic motivation to perform a task
- get involved in the actual work, be it running a pitch or covering a shoot, when needed as it helps when it comes to people respecting what we do
- Suggest but do not necessarily impose a process because creative people are often as protective of their process as they are of their ideas
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Creative People And Teams course
Managing Creative People And Teams Learner’s Guide
Managing Creative People And Teams Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Creative People And Teams Essentials Ebook
Managing Creative People And Teams Course Handouts
Managing Creative People And Teams 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Creative People And Teams MindMaps Pack
Managing Creative People And Teams PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Creative People And Teams Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Creative People And Teams E-Learning Course
Managing Creative People And Teams Online Video Course
Managing Creative People And Teams Essentials Audiobook
Managing Creative People And Teams Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Creative People And Teams training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Creative People And Teams training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Creative People And Teams training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Creative People And Teams course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Creative People And Teams course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.