Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Course in Singapore
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Course in Singapore
Every organization has objectives or targets they want to achieve. Project planning is critical to achieving successful outcomes. The Logical Framework Approach (LFA) is one of the planning tools they can use to help them reach their goals.
This tool was created in the late 1960s to assist the US Agency of International Development (USAID) with designing, monitoring and evaluating projects. A Logframe is another name for Logical Framework.
As a planning tool, the Logical Framework is of great values especially when the project is quite complex and has multiple components. Using it allows project managers to clarify each step of the project cycle. It especially improves project execution or implementation as well as the monitoring and evaluations of it.
This planning tool consists of a 4 column by 4 or 5-row matrix. In the first column, project managers note all project activities required to achieve the outlined objectives. Listing is in terms of importance. The second column is used to show how the actions indicated in the first column are measured. Putting appropriate measuring tools is the only way to ensure the achievement of desired outcomes.
The second-last column indicates where the data measured is sourced. Complex projects have multiple data sources so identifying key ones in advance not only helps with speed but also ensure the right sources are under review.
The last column contains vital assumptions that need to be considered for the indicated activities and desired outcomes to occur. It is best to use the log frame matrix after a stakeholder analysis, and problem/solution tree is complete for the project.
Participants, by the end of the course, know how to use the Logical Framework Approach (LFA) to plan their projects effectively.
This Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach course
● Build well-designed projects.
● Effectively evaluate projects.
● Develop knowledge, skills, techniques.
● Boost confidence.
● Improve project monitoring and evaluation.
● Enhance career development opportunities.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach objectives
● Explain what the logical framework approach is.
● Show the benefits of using the logical framework approach as a planning tool.
● Explain any disadvantages of using the logical framework approach as a planning tool.
● Explain how different parts of a project relate to one another.
● Provide a clear and concise summary of a project, including the objectives hierarchy, and what is to be measured.
● Use the logical framework approach to test project ideas and concepts for relevance and usefulness.
● Analyze the critical interrelated elements that constitute a well-designed project.
● Explain how the logical framework approach helps create detailed work plans, terms of reference, and budgets.
● Communicate the essential parts of projects with high levels of complexity.
● Develop the overall design of a project.
● Improve projects implementation.
● Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a project.
Below is the list of course content of our Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach training programme course
● What is the Logical Framework Approach?
● Benefits of working with the Logical Framework Approach
● Challenges of working with the Logical Framework Approach
● Activities to complete before using the Logical Framework Approach tool.
● What is the Logical Framework matrix?
● What are the different parts of the Logical Framework matrix?
● How to prepare a Logical Framework matrix.
● Identify the project’s goal, purpose, outputs, activities, and inputs.
● What are different types of objective, verifiable indicators of achievement?
● What are different sources and means of verifying indicators of achievement?
● Influential assumptions on project success.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach course
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Learner’s Guide
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Key Takeaways Notes
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Essentials Ebook
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Course Handouts
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach 30-Day Action Plan
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach MindMaps Pack
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach PPT Slides Used During Course
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach E-Learning Course
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Online Video Course
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Essentials Audiobook
Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Logframes And The Logical Framework Approach course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.