Leavitt’S Diamond Course in Singapore
Leavitt’S Diamond Course in Singapore
By fighting change instead of embracing it, Kodak blew its chance to be leaders of the digital photography disruption movement. They are not alone. Borders, Tie Rack, Radioshack, Toys R Us, and others failed for the same reason.
Change is the only constant in life. Today’s organizations operate in a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world. Becoming comfortable with change helps them remain competitive. Those that resist it or struggle to do it well are unlikely to succeed or last.
Changes implemented by organizations fail more often than they succeed for many reasons. Thinking that they occur in isolation is the most common one. The process of change always creates a chain reaction. It affects all the departments of an organization. Failing to take this into account reduces the chances of a positive outcome.
Dr. Harold Leavitt was an American psychologist of management and a professor at Claremont University and Stanford University. He created a tool to help leaders analyze the effects a suggested change has on all the critical parts of the organization. Leavitt’s Diamond or Leavitt’s System Model is the name of the tool.
Every organizational system is made up of multiple parts designed to achieve their goals. This tool identifies the four main ones as people, task, structure, and technology. The Leavitt’s Diamond analysis tool shows how these four groups are directly connected and why any change in one of them has a direct effect on all the others. For successful change implementation and adaptation, it is crucial to understand the connection between each group.
This course explains the importance of effective change management and gives participants a tool to do it well within their organizations. Participants, at the end of this course, have the skills and knowledge to implement successful change management initiatives and experience the benefits mentioned below.
This Leavitt’S Diamond workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Leavitt’S Diamond.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Leavitt’S Diamond course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Leavitt’S Diamond workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Leavitt’S Diamond course
● Effective change management.
● Successful project completion.
● Reduce project risk and inefficiency.
● Increase ROI on projects.
● Develop new skills.
● Increase your value to the organization.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Leavitt’S Diamond course
● Explain the importance of embracing change.
● Define what effective change management is.
● List the reasons why change management fails.
● Understand the factors involved in change.
● Explain what Leavitt’s Diamond is.
● Identify the four main components of an organization that changes impacts.
● Use the Leavitt’s Diamond tool to avoid common change management mistakes.
● Know how to define what each component does within your organization correctly.
● Explain the different ways in which change impacts people in an organization.
● List how changes impact tasks in an organization.
● Show the different ways change impacts an organization’s structure.
● Know the impact change has on technology in an organization.
● Use Leavitt’s Diamond tool to assess the change process.
Below is the list of course content of our Leavitt’S Diamond training programme course
● Basic introduction to change management.
● Strengths of change management.
● Weaknesses of change management.
● What impacts change management.
● What is Leavitt’s Diamond?
● What are the four main components of an organization?
● What are the different ways in which change impacts people?
● Different ways change impacts tasks in an organization.
● Different ways change impacts an organization’s structure.
● How changes impact technology in an organization.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Leavitt’S Diamond course
Leavitt’S Diamond Learner’s Guide
Leavitt’S Diamond Key Takeaways Notes
Leavitt’S Diamond Essentials Ebook
Leavitt’S Diamond Course Handouts
Leavitt’S Diamond 30-Day Action Plan
Leavitt’S Diamond MindMaps Pack
Leavitt’S Diamond PPT Slides Used During Course
Leavitt’S Diamond Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Leavitt’S Diamond E-Learning Course
Leavitt’S Diamond Online Video Course
Leavitt’S Diamond Essentials Audiobook
Leavitt’S Diamond Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Leavitt’S Diamond training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Leavitt’S Diamond training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Leavitt’S Diamond training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Leavitt’S Diamond course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Leavitt’S Diamond course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.