Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Course in Singapore
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Course in Singapore
Dr. John Kotter, in his highly recommended book entitled “Leading Change” (published in 1995), revealed his change model with eight steps. What makes this change management tool unique and universally accepted even until now is that it provides a structured process which should be followed religiously to optimize the success of change. It starts with looking for a niche for change and ending with the advice that a change must be continuously worked on, not stopping the effort after only one wave of success.
This course will guide the participants step by step through the stages of Kotter’s change model. To further understand the topic, examples of applications will also be provided.
This Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model course
• Encourages the participant to be a leader for effective change by adopting Kotter’s 8-step change model
• Provides the participant with an orderly, step-by-step process for change that ensures short-term and long-term success
• Provides the participants with a process for change which involves themselves and taking into consideration their agreement and capacity to accept it
• Encourages the participant to continuously execute the desired change to increase its success of being part of a culture
• Helps the participant to adopt change that is suitable and agreeable for him/herself and not just because it must be done
• Helps the participant to communicate the vision of change effectively
Below is the list of course objectives of our Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model course
• Recall the principles involving change management and how it is planned and implemented
• Describe the objectives and purpose of John Kotter’s 8-step change model
• Learn how to influence others with the need to change
• Find people in line with your desired support team
• Formulate a solid vision and strategies in achieving it
• Create an effective form of communication to spread the vision
• Eradicate obstacles blocking change from happening and enabling more actions to be taken
• Make short-term and easily achievable goals to motivate success
• Maintain the implementation of change by continuously working on it
• Incorporate the change through tangible results and continuous execution
• Study the different applications of the change model in practical business
• Determine the pros and cons of using Kotter’s 8-step change model
• Formulate example behaviors of people using each of the steps of the change model
Below is the list of course content of our Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model training programme course
• Introduction to change management and its implementation
• John Kotter and his 8-step change model: What is it?
• Step 1: Increase the urgency for change
• Step 2: Find the appropriate people for a guiding team
• Step 3: Create the right vision and formulate strategies
• Step 4: Communicate the vision effectively
• Step 5: Remove obstacles to empower actions
• Step 6: Generate short-term wins
• Step 7: Sustain the change by continuous improvements
• Step 8: Make the change stick by establishing tangible results
• Practical applications of Kotter’s 8-step change model for leading change
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of adopting Kotter’s 8-step change model?
• Activity: Formulate a corresponding behavior of a person in each of the 8 steps of Kotter’s change model.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model course
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Learner’s Guide
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Key Takeaways Notes
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Essentials Ebook
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Course Handouts
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model 30-Day Action Plan
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model MindMaps Pack
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model PPT Slides Used During Course
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model E-Learning Course
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Online Video Course
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Essentials Audiobook
Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Kotter’S 8-Step Change Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.