Kanban Boards Course in Singapore
Kanban Boards Course in Singapore
Kanban, the Japanese word for “visual signal”, was first developed in the 1940s by the world-renowned car company, Toyota. This started as a visual form of communication between different teams to efficiently convey the tasks to be done and their deadlines. From this method, the Kanban board was developed to categorize tasks and provide a visual workflow for the team. This agile tool has become useful in team projects and easily monitoring the team members’ activities.
Kanban boards are generally easy to make and another of their advantage is that they can be easily expanded to accommodate more features for project management. Through this course, the participants will be introduced to the Kanban method which gave way to the Kanban board and how it can be used in various areas of business.
This Kanban Boards workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Kanban Boards.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Kanban Boards course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Kanban Boards workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Kanban Boards course
• Increases the productivity of the employees involved by maximizing efficiency and organizing the flow of activities
• Provides a visual representation of the task workflow which is orderly categorized to avoid mix-ups and confusion
• Allows the employees to easily modify or update the workflow list according to the added or finished tasks
• Helps the employees to eliminate the chances of being overloaded with current works in progress
• Distributes tasks to employees equally and efficiently
• Allows for a smooth workflow without wasting time to deliberate on what to do next
Below is the list of course objectives of our Kanban Boards course
• Recall the origin of the Kanban board with Kanban and the Kanban method
• Define what a Kanban board is
• Describe the uses of the Kanban board in business and what information it provides
• Identify when and when can a Kanban board be used
• Enumerate the elements and features of a Kanban board
• Study the examples of Kanban boards with different applications
• Learn how to interpret the data and information provided by the Kanban board
• Learn the steps on how to make a Kanban board
• Discover the modern versions of Kanban boards and their added features
• Determine the scope and limitation of a Kanban board
• Determine the challenges or difficulties that could be encountered when making Kanban boards
• Identify the benefits of using a Kanban board in business
• Design a personal Kanban board depicting individual tasks to be accomplished
Below is the list of course content of our Kanban Boards training programme course
• Introduction to Kanban and the Kanban method
• What is a Kanban board?
• What is/are the purpose/s of the Kanban board as a project management tool in business?
• Where and when can a Kanban board be used in business?
• What are the elements to be found in a Kanban board?
• The Kanban board examples for different teams in the business
• How can you use a Kanban board?
• Steps on how to make an efficient Kanban board
• The modern Kanban board: Various softwares for complex versions
• What are the limitations of using the Kanban method as a project management tool?
• What are the challenges in making a Kanban board?
• What are the benefits of using a Kanban board in business?
• Activity: Make your own personal Kanban board about the tasks you have to accomplish for the next week.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Kanban Boards course
Kanban Boards Learner’s Guide
Kanban Boards Key Takeaways Notes
Kanban Boards Essentials Ebook
Kanban Boards Course Handouts
Kanban Boards 30-Day Action Plan
Kanban Boards MindMaps Pack
Kanban Boards PPT Slides Used During Course
Kanban Boards Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Kanban Boards E-Learning Course
Kanban Boards Online Video Course
Kanban Boards Essentials Audiobook
Kanban Boards Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Kanban Boards training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Kanban Boards training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Kanban Boards training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Kanban Boards course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Kanban Boards course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.