Kaizen Course in Singapore
Kaizen Course in Singapore
In lean companies, employees of all levels are encouraged to participate and contribute to the company’s growth. One strategy commonly used to achieve this is the Kaizen (Continuous improvement). With Kaizen, events are organized mainly for the participation of all employees, making them feel all capable to contribute to the company’s success.
This Kaizen workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Kaizen.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Kaizen course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Kaizen workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Kaizen course
- Enables organizations to identify the problems at the source
- Improves the morale of the employees and job satisfaction
- Reduces the turn-over of the employees
- Reduces waste in areas such as inventory, waiting times, transportation and worker motion
- Reduces the costs and investments
- Enable the employees to meet all the crucial deadlines and work commitments
Below is the list of course objectives of our Kaizen course
- Understand the concept of Kaizen
- Understand the benefits of Kaizen for organizations
- Identify the immediate results of Kaizen
- Discuss the practical implications of Kaizen in the company
- Evaluate the effects on the productivity and profitability
- Identify the costs related to the stock
- Identify the hurdles faced by the management when following Kaizen methodology
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Kaizen training course
- What is meant by Kaizen?
- How Kaizen provides benefits to the companies?
- What are the main issues of the methodology?
- How is it different from other techniques of continuous improvement?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Kaizen course
Kaizen Learner’s Guide
Kaizen Key Takeaways Notes
Kaizen Essentials Ebook
Kaizen Course Handouts
Kaizen 30-Day Action Plan
Kaizen MindMaps Pack
Kaizen PPT Slides Used During Course
Kaizen Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Kaizen E-Learning Course
Kaizen Online Video Course
Kaizen Essentials Audiobook
Kaizen Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Kaizen training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Kaizen training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Kaizen training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Kaizen course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Kaizen course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.