Just In Time (Jit) Course in Singapore
Just In Time (Jit) Course in Singapore
Just In Time (Jit) is..
In this Just In Time (Jit) course, participants will learn
This Just In Time (Jit) workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Just In Time (Jit).
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Just In Time (Jit) course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Just In Time (Jit) workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Just In Time (Jit) course
- Reduction in storage space and storage costs
- Saves the rent and insurance costs associated with the stock
- Enables organizations to work in less capital
- Avoids the build-up of unsold finished products
- Enable organizations to get the work right in the first time
- Reduces the inspection costs and stock takes
Below is the list of course benefits of our Just In Time (Jit) objectives
- Understand the concept of Just-in-Time production
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of JIT production
- Discuss the practical implications of JIT technique in the company
- Evaluate the effects on the productivity and profitability
- Identify the costs related to the stock
- Identify the hurdles faced by the management when following JIT methodology
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Just In Time (Jit) training programme content
- What is meant by Just in Time?
- How JIT provides benefits to the companies?
- What are the main issues of the methodology?
- How is it different from other techniques of stocks storage?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Just In Time (Jit) course
Just In Time (Jit) Learner’s Guide
Just In Time (Jit) Key Takeaways Notes
Just In Time (Jit) Essentials Ebook
Just In Time (Jit) Course Handouts
Just In Time (Jit) 30-Day Action Plan
Just In Time (Jit) MindMaps Pack
Just In Time (Jit) PPT Slides Used During Course
Just In Time (Jit) Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Just In Time (Jit) E-Learning Course
Just In Time (Jit) Online Video Course
Just In Time (Jit) Essentials Audiobook
Just In Time (Jit) Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Just In Time (Jit) training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Just In Time (Jit) training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Just In Time (Jit) training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Just In Time (Jit) course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Just In Time (Jit) course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.