Influence Maps Course in Singapore
Influence Maps Course in Singapore
To succeed in business, it is not enough to be good at writing reports and coming up with innovative ideas. You have to have a deeper awareness of what happens in the higher-ups and who is responsible for making the decisions that could make or break your career. One of the best ways to do this is by making influence maps. Influence maps are best made when a project or change is being planned. These identify the people who are involved in decision-making processes related to your goal.
An Influence map is usually a single page only but is best planned in a whiteboard or chalkboard due to it being prone to countless changes and alterations. In this course, the participants will be guided on how to make a well-made influence map that could help in the approval of their project or business activity.
This Influence Maps workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Influence Maps.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Influence Maps course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Influence Maps workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Influence Maps course
• Helps the participants to identify the central people involved whose influence matters in the final decision
• Helps the participants to further identify the people who have an influence on the central people
• Provides the participants with a starting course of action on how to get the project or desired change to happen by addressing the right people
• Improves the participant’s visual approach when coming up with business strategies and project management tools
• Gives the participant the opportunity to get to know important people in the business and the extent of their influence
• Gives the participant an overall view of the powers involved in the business and how these interplays operate and affect decision-making
Below is the list of course objectives of our Influence Maps course
• Define what an influence map is
• State the purpose/s of making an influence map in business
• Remember the kinds of information an influence map should provide
• Learn the different kinds of influence maps you can use in business
• Memorize the templates commonly used in influence maps
• Learn how to make a complete and easily understood influence map
• Identify the factors or elements to be considered while making an influence map
• Determine the scope and limitation that an influence map should have
• Identify the benefits of making an influence map
• Discover the other uses of influence maps outside of the business world
• Study examples of influence maps used in business
• Create an influence map with a group for a certain project or activity
Below is the list of course content of our Influence Maps training programme course
• What is an influence map?
• How are influence maps used in business? What kinds of information do they contain?
• What are the kinds of influence maps you can use in business?
• Common influence map templates you can use for any purpose
• How to make your own influence map
• What are the considerations to watch out for when making an influence map?
• What are the limitations in using influence maps?
• What are the benefits of using influence maps?
• What are the other applications of influence maps outside of business?
• Examples of business-related influence maps
• Activity: With a group, make your own influence map based on a project or activity you want to develop. Share your output with the class.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Influence Maps course
Influence Maps Learner’s Guide
Influence Maps Key Takeaways Notes
Influence Maps Essentials Ebook
Influence Maps Course Handouts
Influence Maps 30-Day Action Plan
Influence Maps MindMaps Pack
Influence Maps PPT Slides Used During Course
Influence Maps Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Influence Maps E-Learning Course
Influence Maps Online Video Course
Influence Maps Essentials Audiobook
Influence Maps Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Influence Maps training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Influence Maps training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Influence Maps training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Influence Maps course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Influence Maps course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.