How To Focus In An Open-Plan Course in Singapore
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Course in Singapore
About This Course
An open-plan office is a type of office design set in a large space unhindered by physical walls and cubicles. Employees have their designated tables usually without any barrier between them. This open setting was designed to encourage open communication and teamwork among employees. It is also an ideal setting for accommodating a large workforce.
However, the idea of an open-plan office has been mostly met with reluctant enthusiasm. Often, it can be intimidating and overwhelming for a new employee and privacy is not easily afforded. Clashing of personalities is also most likely to happen often in an environment without a physical barrier. Most of all, it is a difficult place to conduct work which requires complete focus when a group discussion is going on just a few feet away.
To address this particular downside of an open-plan office, this course will help participants to come up with ways to stay focused personally and with the aid of co-workers and bosses.
This How To Focus In An Open-Plan workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their How To Focus In An Open-Plan.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this How To Focus In An Open-Plan course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this How To Focus In An Open-Plan workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our How To Focus In An Open-Plan course
- Increases the participant’s productivity in the workplace
- Develops the ability of the participant to remain focused in any noise-prone places
- Improves open communication among employees in the workplace
- Instills a sense of awareness of one’s actions in a public place
- Encourages a harmonious relationship in the workplace
- Promotes the importance of tranquility and personal space
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration among employees
Below is the list of our How To Focus In An Open-Plan objectives
- Explain the goal of having an open-plan office
- Differentiate an open-plan office from other types of office designs
- Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of an open-plan office
- State the importance of staying focused in an open-plan office
- Enumerate personal ways to stay focused in an open-plan office
- Come up with ways on how to deal with co-workers who do not respect peace and privacy
- Collaborate with co-workers on how to improve an open-plan workspace
- List things to address to the boss to achieve a work-friendly open-plan office
- React correctly to disruptive situations in an open-plan office
- Analyze examples of open-plan office designs
- Design an ideal open-plan office
- Apply the ability to focus on other aspects of life
Below is the list of our How To Focus In An Open-Plan training programme content
- The concept of an open-plan office design
- What is the difference between an open-plan office and other types of offices?
- What are the pros and cons of an open-plan office?
- Why is it important to maintain focus in an open-plan office?
- What are simple ways you can do to stay focused in an open-plan environment?
- How to deal with loud co-workers who do not have a sense of privacy
- Ask for help: Brainstorming with co-workers on how to improve your open-plan office
- Ask for help: Make a list of things to improve in the office that require a boss’s attention
- Exercise: How do you respond to disruptive situations in the office?
- Exercise: Spot what’s wrong on examples of open-plan office designs
- Design your own ideal open-plan office and share with a group
- How can you apply your enhanced ability to focus on situations outside of work?
- Examples of open-plan offices in real-life companies
Each participant will receive the following materials for the How To Focus In An Open-Plan course
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Learner’s Guide
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Key Takeaways Notes
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Essentials Ebook
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Course Handouts
How To Focus In An Open-Plan 30-Day Action Plan
How To Focus In An Open-Plan MindMaps Pack
How To Focus In An Open-Plan PPT Slides Used During Course
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
How To Focus In An Open-Plan E-Learning Course
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Online Video Course
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Essentials Audiobook
How To Focus In An Open-Plan Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this How To Focus In An Open-Plan training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online How To Focus In An Open-Plan training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this How To Focus In An Open-Plan training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest How To Focus In An Open-Plan course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this How To Focus In An Open-Plan course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.